❓ Help Request Need a MOD APK for Zepeto

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,393 happy users since 2014.
Register

Would you like this mod for VIP members only to keep it safe and to prevent abuses?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sethsthetic

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
What's the name of the game you're asking help for? Zepeto

Is this game playable online only? Yes and No: Internet is not required to play it but it's required for some events I need the mod for.

Is this a paid game? No

Google Play link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=me.zepeto.main
What are the mod features you ask for? Free In-App Purchase

saucyleaves

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Yeees!!! I managed to get luckypatcher to work with it but instead of IAP it just lowered the price....

WicCaesar

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I'm bumping this thread out of frustration, I'd like Zepeto to be modded as well (max coins, free in-app purchases or everything unlocked by default (the purchase system sucks, you cannot mass-buy).

Yesterday I edited my coins with Game Guardian and froze the value so I could buy all the clothing, items and gestures. After FOUR HOURS straight just purchasing clothes (have I mentioned the purchase system sucks?), today I found out it would only save the last outfit I wore. Everything costs coins again.

So, here I'm hoping someone can help us with loads of coins.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Hello,
I am sorry to inform you that your request has passed the 6 month (180 day) mark. This unfortunately means that your request will be rejected per our official Request Rules. If you are still looking to receive this content, please search to ensure that a new request has not already been submitted by someone else. If it has not, please feel free to create a new request.

Thank you,

@CordeliaCross

xoxoalin

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I'm bumping this thread out of frustration, I'd like Zepeto to be modded as well (max coins, free in-app purchases or everything unlocked by default (the purchase system sucks, you cannot mass-buy).

Yesterday I edited my coins with Game Guardian and froze the value so I could buy all the clothing, items and gestures. After FOUR HOURS straight just purchasing clothes (have I mentioned the purchase system sucks?), today I found out it would only save the last outfit I wore. Everything costs coins again.

So, here I'm hoping someone can help us with loads of coins.
Hi, I'm sorry can u pls tell me how to do this? ☺