Need a MOD .ipa App for Choice of games & hosted games

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,839 happy users since 2014.
Register

Would you like this mod for VIP members only to keep it safe and to prevent abuses?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kaidu

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
What's the name of the game you're asking help for? Choice of games & hosted games

Is this game playable online only? No: this game can be played in offline mode.

Is this a paid game? No

iTunes App Store link:
Code:
https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/........
What are the mod features you ask for? Is it possible to mod choice of games & hosted games for ios? so far i see only for android.

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 8 years
I think this says it all on my part....

Just so nothing is lost in translation here, I'm saying ditch the iCrapple and get an Android :D

Life Hacker

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
Sorry @Kaidu from my side too since i don't own an iphone either so i can't hack these games

Xerps

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
This is really late! Sorry about that. :0 If it helps still, you can jailbreak your iOS ( depending on your version ) and get the Localiapstore tweak. You’ll need to download the Hosted Games/CoG from the AppStore! This may unlock all the stories, but it’s stats are not modded. 😅

Kaidu

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
Yeah I already did that an also moded the stats by using filza. Thanks for replying

Xerps

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
omg forgot filza was a thing... PFF
finally i could edit the stats ;D thank you!

CrusingRook

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
Hey How do u edit the stats using filza I’m so confused can u help me please

meero619

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hello so I'm kinda confused. I have a jailbroken iPhone. with local iapp store. downloaded all the choice and hosted games within both the apps. but I want to play them on my pc. with the APK versions? I'd get it, delete the version.js file and play. Doesn't work when I use the files from my iPhone. any help? and thank you.

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
Hello There,
your request is being rejected since more then 180 days have passed and your request hasn't been fulfilled yet.

You can also make another request and use a request booster (you can buy it in the SB Points shop) to give better visibility to your request.