✅ Solved Need a MOD Version of Candy Crush Saga 1.144.0.1 game!!!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,168 happy users since 2014.
Register

Would you like this mod for VIP members only to keep it safe and to prevent abuses?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

chengalrayulub

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
What's the name of the game you're asking help for? Need for Candy Crush Saga 1.144.0.1 MOD apk

Is this game playable online only? Yes and No: Internet is not required to play it but it's required for some events I need the mod for.

Is this a paid game? Yes

Google Play link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.king.candycrushsaga&hl=en_IN
What are the mod features you ask for? All levels unlocked, unlimited all boosters, un limited moves, in all levels at least to get one star score,Unlimited lives,Unlock dreamworld,Unlock All episodes,Owl never Dies,Moonstruck active to end of level and this game kindly upload mod apk in future updates also!!! Thanks in advance!!!

chengalrayulub

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Till not replay to my request to our forum staff members!!! Kindly to be reply to every request which are possible or not or its progress!!! Otherwise, what is the purpose of our requests and which is with 100 SB Points collected!!! I am very disappointing this issue? How many days I am waiting for Candy Crush Saga 1.144.0.1 MOD apk. In meanwhile so many updated versions coming to this game. Please reply every app or game request what ever answers by your side!!!! I am waiting for your favorable reply in this regard.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Hacking moves would result in an endless loop as moves are consumed at the end of the level to finish it.

The best I can do is updating my mod version, and I just did it. See here:

#Solved

#Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.