✅ Solved Need a VIP MOD APK for RAID: shadow legends

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,043 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

XcelL

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
What's the name of the game you're asking help for? RAID: shadow legends

Is this game playable online only? Yes: this game can be played in online mode only.

Is this a paid game? No

Google Play link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.plarium.raidlegends
What are the mod features you ask for?
I wouldn't mind some of the following, but what ever you can manage would be appreciated.
-Unlimited Silver
-Unlimited Gems
-Extra damage against PvE
-Infinite summoning shards

Would you like this VIP game to be released for VIP members only or free for everyone? VIP Only

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Hello @XcelL thank you for your request. The modding team will look into it as soon as some of the older requests are filled. In the meantime, please enjoy our forum with other great games.

Have a great day,
Yoda

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I'm afraid most of the requested hacks can't be provided. However, I decided to give it a go, unforutnately it doesn't run on my devices so I couldn't test it, but I tried to hack movement speed and always your turn. If you'd like to test it, here is it:

Download RAID Shadow Legends MOD apk

Good luck!

Nardo7

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
i try it and it doesn't work, it's graphically glitchy.
I tested it on MEmu and the game works =)

@NoFear can you make your magic with GG? :D i'm also playing this game so i really interest on this hack 😆

Tomahawk2312

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
i get an installation and package error. When i look into properties it says bluestacks android package file?
I tried on my tab, smartphone and bluestacks...always same error?
Please any help here , would love to play this game, or maybe no fear ...use your magic :)
Post automatically merged:

i can not even install it in memu...all i get is failed to install...sigh
any help please?

Last edited:

XcelL

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
@Sbenny just want to thank you for having a crack. I was unable to get the MOD to work but still appreciate the effort. Ty

Last edited:

Foofoo

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
@Sbenny please mod it or put someone on capable like you to beat this game ! Vip needs new game such as this one ! None managed to beat it yet please sbenny do it or make it happen lot of vip games not getting updated recently atleast put this one as new vip mod

Status
Not open for further replies.