Need advice

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,325,803 happy users since 2014.
Register

Maria Lassiss

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hi everyone! Need your help. So the situation is. I work hard, I work overtime very often, I love my job (I am manager at the restaurant) but I feel that my work is unpaid. Last month I haven’t been paid overtime but I also haven’t even been paid for all my regular hours. I really don't know what to do in such situation. I don't wanna loose my job, but I feel like it's not okay. Have you ever faced such situation?

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
With how things have been going , I dont really think there is much of a future for you at this place .. Taking them to the labor commission or getting a lawyer will either way result in a loss for you 😔 .. So the best thing to do , would be to look around for another job before things get worse in th current company ( They do seem like an unscrupulous bunch and if you had to take action against them , they would fire you)

You have plenty experience and any place would be lucky to have such a hard working individual 🤗 . Best of luck Dear
Post automatically merged:

I faced this kind of situation in my very first job . I was a secretrary for a company and the boss was a really touchy feely kind of man and he also didn't pay after I shut him down on his advances 🙈 Getting a lawyer and suing him would have taken lots of money and lots of time wasted in going to court etc and I would have been fired ( if I somehow stayed on after winning that battle , he would have made me miserable if I kept the job ) so I searched for a new job and called my boss , gave him a piece of my mind and said I quit

Last edited:

Kelta

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
🤑Where I Live All of This Situation Would Be Illegal. 🤑 It is Illegal Not to Be Paid for Work Completed, but it is Also illegal to Recieve Payment without Reporting Income to the Government. This is a Lose, Lose Situation! Such a Hard Worker is a Prize to Employers! You Deserve to Be Paid, You NEED to Be Paid! Bringing Any Legal Attention to this Employer Will Only Cause Negativity. You May Get Paid What You Are Owed, but More Than Likely Will Not Be Able to Continue This Job After Burning the Bridge. Look for a New Job. I Am Sure There is Another Out There That Will Make You Feel Rewarded for a Job Well Done By Paying You What You Deserve! 🍀 Good Luck to You! 🍀