Need Help # Increase Instead of Decrease Coins, Cash, Gems, Etc....

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,444 happy users since 2014.
Register

Havanitos

The quieter u become , the more u are able to hear
VIP
Member for 6 years
Hello Everyone, i have some question about this.

Is it possible to make that with Net Reflector or dnSPY ?
Where to locate that function?
Can someone explain how to make that in mod?
Please, i can't find any tutorial or video on internet :(

Thanks SBenny Modders.

Kingpin300

In Love Lv4️⃣
✔ Approved Releaser
Member for 6 years
Did you find your answers yet? If you are asking how to make game items such as gems or coins increase instead of decrease then yes. Can do in both programs. For example dnspy find the call for say buywithcoins. Some place in the code it will say something like total coins = total coins - cost. Change the - to a plus and it will add the value instead of minus. Its that simple just have to find the right code. I will start working on. A dnspy tutorial.

Havanitos

The quieter u become , the more u are able to hear
VIP
Member for 6 years
Thank you, but it didn't take long to figure it out after I spent the whole day focusing on it, and also with the help of other modders. :moneybagsdroid:

VizineBruin

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
If all I have is dump.cs from il2cppdumper how do you do an increase instead of decease?

Yas Kashije

Endless
Member for 4 years
If all I have is dump.cs from il2cppdumper how do you do an increase instead of decease?
Open the libil2cpp.so file in IDA.
Locate the function that manages the spending or subtracion or whatever, and edit the opdes by noping the subtraction, turning it into an addition...

Easy tutorials on libil2cpp found online don't use IDA, but I've needed to disassemble the lib I wanted to mod in 90% of the libil2cpp games to properly achieve a feature.
Only once or twice has it been as easy as just placing 01 00 A0 E3 1E FF 2F E1 or similar opcodes in the offset found inside dump.cs.

VizineBruin

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
Open the libil2cpp.so file in IDA.
Locate the function that manages the spending or subtracion or whatever, and edit the opdes by noping the subtraction, turning it into an addition...

Easy tutorials on libil2cpp found online don't use IDA, but I've needed to disassemble the lib I wanted to mod in 90% of the libil2cpp games to properly achieve a feature.
Only once or twice has it been as easy as just placing 01 00 A0 E3 1E FF 2F E1 or similar opcodes in the offset found inside dump.cs.
Thanks for your help!