Need Help On How To Update Modded Apk Game

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,290 happy users since 2014.
Register

jefrem

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
How about update apk, that include with obb? Im newbie please give me advice. Thanks :)

NoJUSTNOOO

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I need some help you see recently I have downloaded a modded apk. And I have made lots of progress on it. I dont want to lose this progress when they update the game. So I figured out how to backup my saved data but it requires my phone to be rooted. I tried using Titanium Backup as suggested on page 1. And Im just really confused about what to do. I was wondering if theirs a way I can backup my saved data so when they have an update I can keep it. But I dont want to have to root my phone because I actually have to do all this technical stuff on my computer an Im only 14. So its actually much harder for me to understand.. The games SAO memory defrag. Sorry if I'm not explaining myself well. I do love using modded apks my friends are jealous. Please help me keep playing this game modded.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
I need some help you see recently I have downloaded a modded apk. And I have made lots of progress on it. I dont want to lose this progress when they update the game. So I figured out how to backup my saved data but it requires my phone to be rooted. I tried using Titanium Backup as suggested on page 1. And Im just really confused about what to do. I was wondering if theirs a way I can backup my saved data so when they have an update I can keep it. But I dont want to have to root my phone because I actually have to do all this technical stuff on my computer an Im only 14. So its actually much harder for me to understand.. The games SAO memory defrag. Sorry if I'm not explaining myself well. I do love using modded apks my friends are jealous. Please help me keep playing this game modded.
my suggestion is , download the updated modded version from same website then override install.

NoJUSTNOOO

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks you so much I will definitely try that.