✅ Solved Need help on Legendary Game of Heroes Mod

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,360 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

NanaBanana

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hey guys! Can someone please help me with the Legendary Game of Heroes Mod. I'm struggling to sign into my play games ID

BubbleGump30

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
normally u can't sign in to modded apk unless u are rooted if ur getting a error then that's your problem there it's always best to sign in with Facebook if the apk has Facebook sign in

NanaBanana

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hey ty for replying. My device is rooted. But I thought there might be a way where u can rename the data folder of "legendary" so that when u install the mod version u will automatically be signed into your google player games account. (Like with CSR game)

BubbleGump30

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hey ty for replying. My device is rooted. But I thought there might be a way where u can rename the data folder of "legendary" so that when u install the mod version u will automatically be signed into your google player games account. (Like with CSR game)
Not all games are the same way when they sign in some can be a bitch to sign in and some can't sign in at all that's why u use Facebook sign in

BubbleGump30

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
No don't matter if it's outdated or not

spdklz187

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
The use ti be able sign with facebook. I got banned 2 years ago. Lol They really stepped there security up on that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.