Need help rooting my device

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,338 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

CalilSpencer

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hello all. I have an Amazon Fire tablet, 5th generation. Yes, I know it is old (in smart device terms,) however, it was a Christmas gift and I don't have the money to buy a quote unquote "bigger, better" tablet. I've had it for a few years now, and one thing I find I hate about it is the amount of bloatware. So much space seems to be taken up by supposed "necessary" software. I want a standard android tablet, whatever that may look like, and obviously I don't know how to achieve this on my own. I have searched the internet high and low, but found no solutions. Also, I have recently begun using Lucky Patcher to attempt to get free things in apps, and I have heard that a rooted device makes this easier. So, any help will be much appreciated. Thanks.

Gillette

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Step 1: Free download KingoRoot.apk. - you need to choose apk version that is compatible on your device os version for example : ( 4.4.2 kitkat ) you need to download it. The apk you can download it here : Kingo SuperUser/ SuperSU - Manage Root Permission for Rooted Android Devices
Step 2: Install KingoRoot.apk on your device.
Step 3: Launch "Kingo ROOT" app and start rooting of course you need net connection to root it without PC you can root it just one click tada.
Step 4: Waiting for a few seconds till the result screen appear.
Step 5: Succeeded or Failed.

Good luck!

Halo5

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Most easy rooting method is only Kingroot.Download Kingroot & try rooting with it.If you dont have any experience how to change Kingroot into Supersu,i suggest you just use Kingroot.Kingroot can root any device so you dont have to use computer anymore.Good Luck!

CalilSpencer

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you very much!
Post automatically merged:

Hey, thanks!

CalilSpencer

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hey, I tried using kingroot both with and without a computer...did not work. Any help would be appreciated!
Post automatically merged:

Hey, I tried using kingroot both with and without a computer...did not work. Any help would be appreciated!

CalilSpencer

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Where could I see the list of supported devices? Thanks.

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Most easy rooting method is only Kingroot.Download Kingroot & try rooting with it.If you dont have any experience how to change Kingroot into Supersu,i suggest you just use Kingroot.Kingroot can root any device so you dont have to use computer anymore.Good Luck!
Please do not give false information. KingRoot does NOT root all devices.

CalilSpencer

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Yeah, I kind of figured that out, but thank you for posting this anyway. Do you know how I can root my device?

KhanTipaS

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
Try to use these at ur own risk : VRoot, Cf-auto root & IRoot.
by the way what's ur reason of rooting ur device?

CalilSpencer

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks for the options, but at my own risk? Ehhh I don't wanna brick my device, I can't exactly afford a new one... Oh. It's full of bloatware I don't like. Also it's not a traditional Android tablet and I want the android experience.

KhanTipaS

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thanks for the options, but at my own risk? Ehhh I don't wanna brick my device, I can't exactly afford a new one... Oh. It's full of bloatware I don't like. Also it's not a traditional Android tablet and I want the android experience.
you may want to know that once u rooted ur phone/tablet the warranty from ur deviced dev will be voided man so think twice before doing action also there are some risk of ur device being hacked and easily get virus even if u have anti virus.

CalilSpencer

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
The warranty on my device already expired, I was informed of this when I was looking to replace it. So it's probably best not to root it then?

KhanTipaS

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
''Every Human has given a freedom to make a choice, and it's up to you what you chosen and take responsibility upon it.'' - Khantipas 2018

CalilSpencer

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Have you rooted any devices before? Also, which option you chose is least likely to brick my device?

KhanTipaS

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
Have you rooted any devices before? Also, which option you chose is least likely to brick my device?
Good question yes i have been rooted my old tablet Alcatel One touch pixi 3 10inch but the the sooner i rooted it shortly i regret its now full of malware that even my antivirus can't remove not even reseting can do any better instead i can't even open it now so i decide to buy a new one and after that happened i wouldn't and never ever should try rooted my deviced again. im not scaring u or something like that but base on my experience whatever kind of third party rooting app u use its dangeroes u cannot decrease the risk man.

Status
Not open for further replies.