Need help with APK and Game Cache on Android Game

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,438 happy users since 2014.
Register

Amcc747

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I jave been trying all day to get the APK/Game Cache files to work properly ALL Damn day. This is my first time trying to do this.....so I'm a newbie, but pretty tech savvy. I moved the files to android/inn directory but it still isnt working.

I just keep getting the game loading screen and it just keeps loading longer and longer

Jeanid

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
I have found this to be the easiest way to do it mistake free.

This tutorial should help as well.

Last edited:

michii

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Im using x-plore (download it in google play) or just rar (in google) to extract the app and obb of the games and it works perfectly. Try to use it. Extract the apk and obb if it is a zip and install the apk. Copy or move the obb with the name of the folder of the obb in the Android > obb. I hope this help you.

FaUxTn

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Im using x-plore (download it in google play) or just rar (in google) to extract the app and obb of the games and it works perfectly. Try to use it. Extract the apk and obb if it is a zip and install the apk. Copy or move the obb with the name of the folder of the obb in the Android > obb. I hope this help you.
continuation to this.. if what you're copying/moving is the Additional DL/Content of the app. most of the time it's Located on : Android/data/"Package name"