Need help with license check bypass

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,706 happy users since 2014.
Register

DarkPhantom

Veteran Lv7️⃣
VIP
Member for 6 years
Hey guys,

I need help bypassing license check on Kotor 2.
I bought the game myself and used LP to bypass license check and it was working perfectly fine for about a day or so then randomly stopped working. Everytime you run the game you get redirected to Google play store and told to buy the game. I've tried different LP methods but still doesn't work.

I tried APK editor but came across:
Screenshot_20210421-051305_APK Editor Pro.jpg

Don't know what to do with this ^

APK of Kotor 2 (used LP to get the APK, not modified)

Can someone teach me the best method to bypass license check on apps/games please. (One that can be done using a phone if possible)

Last edited:

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
You tried LVL on LP ?

DarkPhantom

Veteran Lv7️⃣
VIP
Member for 6 years
You tried LVL on LP ?
I've tried the license verification methods through LP, didn't work. They did when I first done it and I released it, lasted for about a day or so then suddenly stopped working. When you try play it it redirects you to the play store... I was playing it for a good half hour/1hour then stopped.. when I went back to it, it didn't work

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
I've tried the license verification methods through LP, didn't work. They did when I first done it and I released it, lasted for about a day or so then suddenly stopped working. When you try play it it redirects you to the play store... I was playing it for a good half hour/1hour then stopped.. when I went back to it, it didn't work
Strange . Let me try.

DarkPhantom

Veteran Lv7️⃣
VIP
Member for 6 years
Strange . Let me try.

That's the post, I moved it to outdated since it stopped working.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I hope what I sent to you via PM helped you out. Those smali edits do not redirect me to google play anymore. The game still crashes, as it's probably not supported on my phone, but I don't get redirected to gPlay anymore ;)

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
I hope what I sent to you via PM helped you out. Those smali edits do not redirect me to google play anymore. The game still crashes, as it's probably not supported on my phone, but I don't get redirected to gPlay anymore ;)
ok , The Wizard shows himself . All problem solved now xD

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
Active User
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
Well it's great that Mr Wizard himself came :) :BADKasami: