Need help with Lucky Patcher

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,322,515 happy users since 2014.
Register

Kyuubi91

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hello. I am modding my games with Lucky Patcher for a while now and while the one game I modded worked, until I needed to update it, the other makes problems.

There are two games I want to mod: Jurassic World: The Game and Dragons World

While for Jurassic World I just want to... make things you need real money for free, in Dragons World this is a bit more complicated
There I want the same. Free ourchases, but Google Play always makes a problem. If I want to buy things there, after I modded it, the game always tries to connect with Google Play and if I try to fix that in Lucky Patcher , it never works. It always said, patching failed. For Jurassic World and Dragons World.
I attatched two screenshots to clarify what I mean. I hope, you can help me there. Thank you :)

Attachments

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Well you can't mod all game using LP. I think that game need Google login before attempting purchases...:(

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Is there no way to make the app offline to avoid this? ☹
Well maybe there is something.... But only pro modder can do this I think....

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Sorry bro....😢

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
Jurrassic World doesn't work with Luckypatcher either, I am sorry

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
It did before until an update... Rise of Berk still is moddable and it's from the same publisher
Well maybe Developers enhance its protection....

PReed2309

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
The problem with using Lucky Patcher with some games is that Lucky Patcher will sign the APK itself making it look obvious for those games that require sign in to Google games that the game wasn't originally downloaded from the play store.

I know some will also search on Google's or their own servers to see if you actually bought the game in the first place and payment was made. Even if you have bought the game and got a refund after manually copying the APK and do not mod, it will not work with some games.
Believe me I share your frustration @Kyuubi91 as I have spent many a wasted hour modding games, manually installing apks from various sites and coming to the realisation that some game you just cannot mod. Life is a bitch at times, eh! 😉