Need help with making a modded APK

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,496 happy users since 2014.
Register

Rex0

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
I'm trying to make a modded APK for Quadropoly using Lucky Patcher . But all the patch patterns always fail. Anyone knows how to fix this? Thanks.

This happens every time, with every app. Anyone know a solution.jpg

(I know the game in the pic is different, but the problem is the same.)

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
I am not a Lucky Patcher Expert but it can be a possibility that the game/app has protections in place thus preventing LP from patching the game/app.

Try using an updated version of LP. You can also try SB Patcher (Available on this forum) and see if that fixes your problem.

Lastly, if its ok you can share the app link here too so maybe someone can look into patching with LP and see what results they can come up with.

Rex0

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
I'm using the latest 8.8.1 version of LP.

It's not allowing me to post the link here. But the game is called "Quadropoly".

I'd look into SB patcher but I don't have the SB Points to download it. Thanks.

Last edited:

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
Is the app available on Play Store?

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Well the problem is simply the iap pattern. That app uses different iap patterns than normal that's why you are getting this error. I am afraid this app cannot be cracked with LP but if you are rooted you can try MOD store. Well @Legacy is a pro modder. Give him the resources he needs and he can definitely help you out 😉

Rex0

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
@Legacy Yes, it's available on Play store. If you search Google, it's the first result. Also, there is a paid fully unlocked version of the app too, which is the second result.

@Gourov What's MOD store?

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
@Gourov What's MOD store?
I think he means to refer to the modded version of Google Play. It has some features modded into it such has bypassing (some) liscence checks, refunding mod (you get your money back but the app is not uninstalled) and various other features. It is usually installed through lucky patcher.

Rex0

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
I think he means to refer to the modded version of Google Play. It has some features modded into it such has bypassing (some) liscence checks, refunding mod (you get your money back but the app is not uninstalled) and various other features. It is usually installed through lucky patcher.
I see, I think I have read about it somewhere, but I've never purchased anything from the Play store before so I'm not really willing to take that risk. I would still be happy if the latest Pro version was cracked by somebody.