✅ Solved Need help with purchasing SB Cash:(

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,325,935 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aciebln

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hi, Im new here and I want to purchase some mods here in this site. The problem is my paypal wont work on purchasing SB Points on this site. Ive tried all my debit cards but nothing goes through. I know my debit cards work cause i use it everyday in fact it works on other online stores.

Is there any other way to buy SB Points without using paypal? Or is it possible to buy it off somebody by making an agreement? Western union maybe or moneygram? Ill be glad to go first on that but it has to be someone trusted on this site. Please let me know All i need is 200 SB Points and I have no problem paying you 10$ for that. tyia

Aurora Heart

The Sakura ?
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Hai hai please be aware the currency you are using to purchase. n this site they use euros so if you are trying to purchase and dont have enough it will not go through. 🌸

I've only just purchased and everything seems in working order for me so I cant really say for sure what issues are preventing you from making the purchase 😓🌸

Aciebln

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Im sure my debit card has money in it, because i use it for work, and yes i know it changes it from usd to euros. :( man I just want to download some mods 😢

Aurora Heart

The Sakura ?
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Im sure my debit card has money in it, because i use it for work, and yes i know it changes it from usd to euros. :( man I just want to download some mods 😢
Oh my.. Have you checked the balance on your account? If your anything like me.. I always try to purchase stuff when I'm under by like 10 cents. Drives me crazy 😂🌸.

I hope you find a solution hun 🙃🌸

Aciebln

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Oh my.. Have you checked the balance on your account? If your anything like me.. I always try to purchase stuff when I'm under by like 10 cents. Drives me crazy 😂🌸.

I hope you find a solution hun 🙃🌸
yes, actually im crazy on spending money on these type of things, i dont mind spending 100$ on SB Points here honestly😂😂 yes i hope i can find a way huhu. thank you tho

Eden

Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Approval Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Heya :)
Is this issue solved?

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
Active User
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
Hello @Aciebln
Since this thread is outdated I am moving it to the section of answered questions and marking it as solved. If you have any other doubts or questions then feel free to contact or tag a staff member or make a new thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.