Need some serious advise

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,235 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheettat

The Demolisher
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 5 years
I don't know why but my best friend is just not replying to me . We were just talking yesterday and we were happy too but I don't know what happened or why she's doing like this . I have texted her more than 20 times and she is just leaving my messages at seen so I need some serious help . Can you guys give some good advice so that I can find a way to make her talk to me or at least know why she is not responding.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
In my experience, if a girl stops responding sending a million messages won't help the issue. It would also depend on what you were talking about when she stopped responding. You can't force her to respond, just send her one last message saying that you understand she may not want to talk, but to please let you know that she is okay. If she opens up then, that's great. If she says she's fine, but doesn't want to talk, don't push it. Give her a day or two and then ask her if you did something to bother or offend her.

Cheettat

The Demolisher
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 5 years
In my experience, if a girl stops responding sending a million messages won't help the issue. It would also depend on what you were talking about when she stopped responding. You can't force her to respond, just send her one last message saying that you understand she may not want to talk, but to please let you know that she is okay. If she opens up then, that's great. If she says she's fine, but doesn't want to talk, don't push it. Give her a day or two and then ask her if you did something to bother or offend her.
I don't know she's not replying from yesterday and we were talking about food in our last conversation

SquishyTakoyucky

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
I don't know how your relationship is exactly or the specifics of how that convo went down (you may have thought it was cool but maybe your friend didn't have the same experience). Setting that aside, I think 20+ messages is a bit excessive.

Just chill and go about your day. If she wants to respond then she will respond. Don't get glued to your phone and obsessing over that "seen".

Among my friends I'm notorious for not responding and leaving them on "seen". Majority of the time it's because I legitmently don't have a response. Sometimes when there's a lot of messages, I just click the chat and quickly close it cause I'm busy or my friends are going on about stuff that I don't care for (plus I hate notifications popping up every few seconds. It's annoying especially if I'm on my phone doing other things).

It really depends on what those chain of messages you are sending her. Of course if it's of importance then when you do have the opportunity to meet up with her, casually bring it up. Sometimes people (myself included) just don't have anything to say.

Last edited:

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
I can take care of it XD

Status
Not open for further replies.