❓ Help Request Need this Audiobook xanth series

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,245 happy users since 2014.
Register

fxmldr1

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
What's the name of the Audiobook you're asking for? xanth series

Audiobook Author: piers anthony

Google Play/Audiobook Store link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=
Additional notes (optional): I did not see it on the play store, but apparently it was available in the past, because I saw 2 different auctions with them on ebay, with the first 32 books, and the last 3. So figure they are available somewhere.

fxmldr1

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
thank you, I did find those, was hoping someone had them all together, or at least the other half of the series. I know a few of the later ones are finally on audible, but I think it is only 3 or 4 out of like 43 or so.

Darom

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 4 years
Heya, it was an alternative till someone fulfill your request with the real deal ;)

fxmldr1

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
I hope so, these will take me a while to listen to anyway, maybe the rest will be posted by the time I reach the end of these. I am really surprised audible doesn't have any of them until like 37 or 38.

Darom

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 4 years
That's because they need someone talented enough to read it clearly and pleasantly, there's a lot of books there.

fxmldr1

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
That is true, I joined audible for the Riftwar Saga by Raymond E Feist, and I will admit, I was not crazy about the guy reading it. He has kind of grown on me, but just a little. Now one of the best was Wil Wheaton doing Ready Player One, and Armada. Haven't listened to Ready Player Two yet.