✅ Solved Need this eBook A Darkly Beating Heart

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,866 happy users since 2014.
Register

TFAntagonist

Choice Of Games & Axiom Ultrafan
Member for 7 years
What's the name of the eBook you're asking for? A Darkly Beating Heart

eBook Author: Lyndsay Smith

Google Play/eBook Store link:
Code:
https://www.amazon.com/Darkly-Beating-Heart-Lindsay-Smith/dp/1626720444
Additional notes (optional):

deestasia

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
Here you go~

TFAntagonist

Member for 7 years
Here you go~

Thank you! If i am correct there is 500 SB Points for completing the request, so if i put it to filled do you receive the 500 SB Points, or how does this work?

TFAntagonist

Member for 7 years
@Sbenny sorry to bother.. But this nice lady filled my request. I leave the rest to you?

deestasia

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank you! If i am correct there is 500 SB Points for completing the request, so if i put it to filled do you receive the 500 SB Points, or how does this work?
I think it needs to be the requester who fills the 'solved request' form. Idk how it works either :ROFLMAO: But i'm okay without the reward, tho. Enjoy your book~

TFAntagonist

Member for 7 years
You do not need to give anything my friend! There is a system and she deserves 500 SB Points for filling MY request wich i paid 100 SB Points for, as you remember a GIFT for you. So i appreciate your kind gesture but keep your SB Points :)
Post automatically merged:

I am just glad you can read your book, so enjoy it!

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
The sb for this filled request is 36 sb . @deestasia please click on the sb price and fill out the form which will be received by Sbenny , he will mark this thread solved and send you you're reward 😉