✅ Solved Need this eBook Adepta Sororitas Novels (Series)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,723 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

DLuuuc

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 5 years
Last edited:

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
Found Sisters of battle . Give me a few to post it
Post automatically merged:

Here it is .. I'll keep an eye out for the rest

Last edited:

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
Just to be clear since Im not familiar with this series ..
How many books in total are you looking for ?

DLuuuc

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi @Azura Shadow thank you so much for helping me! This is really great and amazing...

Uhm, I'm looking for a total of three books, (this one - the omnibus, and Celestine, and Requiem Infernal)... Other sources only mentions those included in the omnibus edition but I think the other two (Celestine and Requiem Infernal) is also included... Although I also saw some 'Adepta Sororitas' novels, these are the only ones I'm currently looking for...

Thank you very much! 💖💖💖

Last edited:

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
Hi @Azura Shadow thank you so much for helping me! This is really great and amazing...

Uhm, I'm looking for a total of three books, (this one - the omnibus, and Celestine, and Requiem Infernal)... Other sources only mentions those included in the omnibus edition but I think the other two (Celestine and Requiem Infernal) is also included... Although I also saw some 'Adepta Sororitas' novels, these are the only ones I'm currently looking for...

Thank you very much! 💖💖💖
Great I'll keep an eye out 😊

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
The next one 😊

I haven't found Celestine yet but will be on the lookout

IEarthan

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years

IEarthan

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years

Thank you very much! 💖💖💖
My friend, there is a book named 'Codex: Adepta Sororitas' but its actually a codex (rules book) for their Warhammer 40,000 miniature wargame. Warhammer 40K Miniature Wargame is the Original thing. Later on many Video games, Comic books & Novels spawned from them.

IEarthan

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
Status
Not open for further replies.