✅ Solved Need this eBook Love's Masquerade

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,680 happy users since 2014.
Register

AnHackerER

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
What's the name of the eBook you're asking for? Love's Masquerade

eBook Author: Radclyffe

Google Play/eBook Store link:
Code:
https://www.boldstrokesbooks.com/books/loves-masquerade-by-radclyffe-704-b
Additional notes (optional): Plunged into the often indistinguishable realms of fiction, fantasy, and hidden desires, Auden Frost discovers a shifting landscape that will force her to question everything she has believed to be true about herself and the nature of love. It began one winter morning when Auden set out to interview for a much-needed position as an editor in the nonfiction division of Palmer Publishing. Haydon Palmer, however, the powerful young head of the company, offers Auden something far different--something that ultimately forces them both to confront their deepest fears and utmost desires. Unable to resist Hays's challenge and unaware of the charismatic woman's closely-guarded secrets, Auden soon finds herself on a journey that will transform both their lives.

Format: epub

Eden

Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Approval Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Hmmm, apart from being a vip, is there a way to get the book?
Unfortunately, no.. since it‘s not possible to verify your age there is no other way..

AnHackerER

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Unfortunately, no.. since it‘s not possible to verify your age there is no other way..
Very well, pls could i get a refund. As my request was not completed and 100 SB Points was spent.
Thank u.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
I dont know if it would be able to be refunded or not. This is something we would have to have @Sbenny look into. When you make a request there isn't a guarantee that it will be fulfilled, only that someone will look into it. Maybe another solution can be found, but at this time that is how things are structured.