✅ Solved Need this eBook OCPD and the Extreme Male Brain Theory: OCPD and Its Link to Aspergers Syndrome, Sch

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,482 happy users since 2014.
Register

Jad3him3

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
What's the name of the eBook you're asking for? OCPD and the Extreme Male Brain Theory: OCPD and Its Link to Aspergers Syndrome, Schizoid Personality Disorder, Autism Spectrum Disorder, and Schizophrenia

eBook Author: J.B. Snow

Google Play/eBook Store link:
Code:
https://www.amazon.com/OCPD-Extreme-Male-Brain-Theory-ebook/dp/B01AIOMBTK?SubscriptionId=AKIAILSHYYTFIVPWUY6Q&tag=duckduckgo-fpas-20&linkCode=xm2&camp=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B01AIOMBTK
Additional notes (optional): The book is a wonderful resource for Psychiatry, Psychology and Neuroscience students, researchers and any one in need to understand better the brain traits of OCPD people. It points out the similarities and differences between Autism, Asperger Syndrome, Schizophrenia and Schizoid Personality Disorder.

A must have as a manual.
Post automatically merged:

Hi! I need that book for my classes. I would be forever grateful if I have it sooner. Thank you, anyway for such opportunity to ask for it, this forum is amazing 😍😘

Hi! I need that book for my classes. I would be forever grateful if I have it sooner. Thank you, anyway for such opportunity to ask for it, this forum is amazing 😍😘

summercell

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
i Could upload it

here LINK

Last edited:

Jad3him3

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Maybe a bug on the system forum? When I posted this thread the other day, it even created two more posts once I clicked the ok button 🤔

summercell

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Maybe a bug on the system forum? When I posted this thread the other day, it even created two more posts once I clicked the ok button 🤔
really idk maybe it's gone for approval. idk how things work here

glowycloud

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
eBook Releaser
Member for 5 years
really idk maybe it's gone for approval. idk how things work here
After you create a post, a moderator needs to verify it before it can be released to the public. When you shared the link here, I assumed it was approved already.

Jad3him3

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi again, @summercell! Did you try to upload the book again? I really need it and I would appreciate getting it from you. Could you try it again, please?

Jad3him3

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
@summercell

I'm really sorry, but I don't know why I'm so unlucky with that book... your new link from mega is not working either. I tried to open the link in different browsers and using the Mega app, and all of them show me a “failed download" message.
😓😓😓

summercell

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
@summercell

I'm really sorry, but I don't know why I'm so unlucky with that book... your new link from mega is not working either. I tried to open the link in different browsers and using the Mega app, and all of them show me a “failed download" message.
😓😓😓
it's working at my end.

2nd LINK : Zippy

Last edited:

Jad3him3

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
@glowycloud

Can you help me? All the links Summercell is posting for the book aren't working at all for me. It's impossible that I'm the one doing something wrong here.

glowycloud

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
eBook Releaser
Member for 5 years
@glowycloud

Can you help me? All the links Summercell is posting for the book aren't working at all for me. It's impossible that I'm the one doing something wrong here.
The zippyshare link is working for me, but I'll release it here in a bit if it still doesn't work for you.

Jad3him3

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
@IEarthan
THANK YOU SO MUCH!! Finally I managed to download the book ♥
Thank you all for the help. I don't understand what happened to my phone, only with this book nothing was working.

Have a wonderful and blessed week 🙏💕