❓ Help Request Need this eBook Olivia Kidney Series

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,788 happy users since 2014.
Register

VerneJules

Recluse
eBook Releaser
Member for 6 years
What's the name of the eBook you're asking for? Olivia Kidney Series

eBook Author: Ellen Potter

Google Play/eBook Store link:
Code:
https://www.goodreads.com/series/52379-olivia-kidney
Additional notes (optional): I've been looking for these books for years now and I'm hoping one of you guys will be able to help me get a copy of the series. It's one of the first books I've read when I was a child (sadly, I lost all three books in a flood) and I want to read it all over again. Thank you so much 😊

Phytoplankton

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 6 years
They look very hard to find

I tried searching for them

will let you know if i come across them :)

VerneJules

Recluse
eBook Releaser
Member for 6 years
Thank you in advance 😄

lushorange

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 4 years
Looks like the first one is really hard to find or somehow unavailable...? But, I think I've found the second and third ones. It's been two years. Do you still want them if I can get them?

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
If you can get them it will be a wonderful addition to the children's literature .
Looks like the first one is really hard to find or somehow unavailable...? But, I think I've found the second and third ones. It's been two years. Do you still want them if I can get them?

Eden

Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Approval Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Hi there,

We regret to inform you that this request is being rejected as per the forum's Rules for Requesting eBooks on Sbenny

"Please also note that like Game Requests any requests that are older than 180 days (6 months) will be turned down to make room for new requests."