Need this eBook Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Official Casebook

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,925 happy users since 2014.
Register

NataKerr

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
What's the name of the eBook you're asking for? Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Official Casebook

eBook Author: Capcom

Google Play/eBook Store link:
Code:
https://www.goodreads.com/series/75741-phoenix-wright-ace-attorney-official-casebook
Additional notes (optional): Please I can't find this scanned anywhere and I can't order physical things online. I'd prefer it if you offered the images in a ZIP archives but if that's not allowed then CBR will do.

Last edited:

IEarthan

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
First link doesn't have it. Second one is a completely different manga
The ones on YouTube are also another manga
The Book you want is the official collection of the manga stories in English. The First link contains first three chapters of the manga in fan translated English. Its not official but its readable.

NataKerr

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
The Book you want is the official collection of the manga stories in English. The First link contains first three chapters of the manga in fan translated English. Its not official but its readable.
Look, there's three Ace Attorney manga that are officially translated in English:
The first one is just a collection of cases written by Kenji Kuroda and drawn by Kazuo Maekawa. They are told from Phoenix Wright's POV and they're simply called Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney. This manga is the one where three chapters are fan translated in the first link.

The second manga is written and drawn by the same authors as the first one but is a collection of cases told from Phoenix's rival Miles Edgeworth POV. It's called Ace Attorney Investigations. That one is the "Gyakuten Kenji" link that you sent.

The third manga is a bunch of short stories drawn by various artists. This is the one I'm looking for. It's called "Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Official Casebook" and there are two volumes as you can see from the link in my initial post. It can only be found for purchase online and no one has scanned an ebook of it as far as I know which is why I'm making this request.

The links you've sent aren't the one I'm looking for. Thanks for making a few google searches tho and sorry for taking so long to reply.

IEarthan

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
Look, there's three Ace Attorney manga that are officially translated in English:
The first one is just a collection of cases written by Kenji Kuroda and drawn by Kazuo Maekawa. They are told from Phoenix Wright's POV and they're simply called Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney. This manga is the one where three chapters are fan translated in the first link.

The second manga is written and drawn by the same authors as the first one but is a collection of cases told from Phoenix's rival Miles Edgeworth POV. It's called Ace Attorney Investigations. That one is the "Gyakuten Kenji" link that you sent.

The third manga is a bunch of short stories drawn by various artists. This is the one I'm looking for. It's called "Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Official Casebook" and there are two volumes as you can see from the link in my initial post. It can only be found for purchase online and no one has scanned an ebook of it as far as I know which is why I'm making this request.

The links you've sent aren't the one I'm looking for. Thanks for making a few google searches tho and sorry for taking so long to reply.
Good Info. I couldn't find the one you want.

Eden

Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Approval Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Hi there,

We regret to inform you that this request is being rejected as per the forum's Rules for Requesting eBooks on Sbenny

"Please also note that like Game Requests any requests that are older than 180 days (6 months) will be turned down to make room for new requests."