✅ Solved Need this eBook Rabindranath Ekhane kokhono Asen ni

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,185 happy users since 2014.
Register

rohand30

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
What's the name of the eBook you're asking for? Rabindranath Ekhane kokhono Asen ni

eBook Author: Mohammad Nazim Uddin

Google Play/eBook Store link:
Code:
https://bookiecart.com/product/rabindranath-ekhane-kokhono-asen-ni-by-mohammad-nazim-uddin/
Additional notes (optional): please... if possible...

evanna

In Love Lv4️⃣
eBook Releaser
Member for 5 years
I just found the first book, রবীন্দ্রনাথ এখানে কখনও খেতে আসেননি
I'll keep on the lookout for the new book!

rohand30

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
yes... but this book you hve mentioned is part 1.. 😊 I requested for the sequel book!!
anyway thanks.. 😊😊 I'll be greatfull

rohand30

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Umm sorry that's the first part.. but don't worry I bought the hardcopy 😁 anyway thank you for your time 😁
Post automatically merged:

@rohand30 can yoh please confirm whether that this request was fulfilled so i can close it if so?
No.. actually they're the first part and my request was for 2nd part.. but I bought the hardcopy 😁..

Skoda 7

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
The link that you provide and your request do not mention that (2 part) but you do mention it in the answer that you give to Evanna i dont see that...

I was trying to help :) now 1 first part is here on Sbenny it is good to take for the personnes that whant to read this.
Can you please share the information to the 2 part title or others stuff to see if i make a mistake (dont see that this have more then 1 part).

I think that it is done :) i follow the Instructions on the request but it seems that it was about 2 part i dont see that coming omg :)

Last edited:

rohand30

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
The link that you provide and your request do not mention that (2 part) but you do mention it in the answer that you give to Evanna i dont see that...

I was trying to help :) now 1 first part is here on Sbenny it is good to take for the personnes that whant to read this.
Can you please share the information to the 2 part title or others stuff to see if i make a mistake (dont see that this have more then 1 part).

I think that it is done :) i follow the Instructions on the request but it seems that it was about 2 part i dont see that coming omg :)
Yes.. I'm making the post as solved.. the link I'd wrote in req unavailable now.. thanks for your time.. 😊😊😊😊