✅ Solved Need this eBook Sexiled: My Sexist Party Leader Kicked Me Out, So I Teamed Up With a Mythical Sorceress! Vol. 1 - 2

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,927 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

RygentNation

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
What's the name of the eBook you're asking for? Sexiled: My Sexist Party Leader Kicked Me Out, So I Teamed Up With a Mythical Sorceress! Vol. 1 - 2

eBook Author: Ameko Kaeruda (Author), Kazutomo Miya (Illustrator)

Google Play/eBook Store link:
Code:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0828LNTLG?ref_=dbs_w_series&storeType=ebooks
Additional notes (optional): Synopsis :

Tanya Artemiciov is a talented Mage-class adventurer who just got kicked out of her party by a sexist scumbag. So what's a girl to do? Go to the wasteland and blow stuff up of course! One small problem though: she inadvertently frees a mythical Sorceress named Laplace who was sealed away for the past 300 years...

Surprise! Turns out this so-called "wicked" Sorceress is actually pretty cool. Laplace wants to start a party of her own, Tanya wants revenge, and the solution is obvious: team up. It's time to kick ass, kiss girls, and dismantle the patriarchy! (LMAO my fav there 😂😂😂)

I only got to read a couple of chapter from fan-translate. Can't say much aside it kinda intrigued my fickle interest. Appreciate much to those that willing to upload this ;)

Chione Jem

not caffeinated enough
Member for 4 years

Chione Jem

not caffeinated enough
Member for 4 years
Status
Not open for further replies.