✅ Solved Need this eBook Sherlock Holmes Series

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,046 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

DLuuuc

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 5 years
What's the name of the eBook you're asking for? Sherlock Holmes Series

eBook Author: Various

Google Play/eBook Store link:
Code:
https://www.goodreads.com/series/117313-sherlock-holmes
Additional notes (optional): I'm planning to gift it to my friend (who's also into SH) and of course, read it myself too...

ePub versions, please??

Thank you!!

VNamieV

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I'm also a big fan of SH. 😍
I have all the 15 books of this series, in epub version.
Hope you enjoy it. ;)

DLuuuc

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 5 years
I'm also a big fan of SH. 😍
I have all the 15 books of this series, in epub version.
Hope you enjoy it. ;)
Waaahh!! What's your best experience reading SH??

Wahaa!! Thank you!! 💖💖💖 I have the Bantam Classics Paperback + Penguin and Vintage Classics in ePub + also the Illustrated one...

I'm currently reading The Cthulhu Casebook #1... It's not the same though, there are very interesting and very engaging parts in the book but some parts are just plain skippable... Still, a SH is a SH and that means I'll happily read it! Haha...

Thank you very much @VNamieV

VNamieV

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I've read a lot of books of SH. I do like the most the Bantam Classics. The Cthulhu Casebooks are very good, but I also like The Sign of Seven and SH and the Needle's Eye.
Up until now, this is so far the best series of books of SW.
But I do agree a SH is a SH so bring it on! :p

DLuuuc

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 5 years
Oh, I didn't know the Sign of Seven and the others... Would it be okay for you to share it??
I think something's lacking on CCs but maybe I'm just being too conservative, haha... Tbh I especially like Sir ACD's stories, my fave outside of SH is the short story Last of the Legions and The Professor Challenger ones (which, I wish had also the same fame as SH and lot of stories)...

VNamieV

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Sure, DLuuuc!
I have already post the Sign of Seven for you. ;)
Only have the Needle's Eye in paperback, I don't think there is epub version for that one.
I understand what you're saying. I too feel that some stores need for something. Not just on the plot but it should be more like at the image of a SH with all that is entitle.
Haven't read the Last of the Legions. Need to take a look into that one.
Thanks for the tip, by the way. Hope you enjoy these books.
📖 eBook Download - Sherlock Holmes - The Sign of Seven by Martin Rosenstock

DLuuuc

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 5 years
Sure, DLuuuc!
I have already post the Sign of Seven for you. ;)
Only have the Needle's Eye in paperback, I don't think there is epub version for that one.
I understand what you're saying. I too feel that some stores need for something. Not just on the plot but it should be more like at the image of a SH with all that is entitle.
Haven't read the Last of the Legions. Need to take a look into that one.
Thanks for the tip, by the way. Hope you enjoy these books.
📖 eBook Download - Sherlock Holmes - The Sign of Seven by Martin Rosenstock
Waaahh!!! It's okay about the other one!!! I think I'm good to go with these new SH stories (had a large list of other books to read)...

Haha, I doubt The Last of the Legions is really an engaging story for some... I just enjoy it because I love simple stories (and maybe a bit of boyhood enthusiasm/romanticism about the past)...

Aww, thank you so much, again!!! 💖💖💖

Status
Not open for further replies.