✅ Solved Need this eBook The Demon Prince of Momochi House

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,571 happy users since 2014.
Register

Nephilim

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Happy birthday to me
Member for 5 years
What's the name of the eBook you're asking for? The Demon Prince of Momochi House

eBook Author: Shouoto Aya

Google Play/eBook Store link:
Code:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1974704025/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awdb_t1_Z0xdCbR4BTJD6
Additional notes (optional): I NEED VOLHME 13 ONLYYY, SORRY FOR INCONVENIENCE

Last edited:

Moonblink

Resident Bookworm 🐛
Member for 6 years
And if you can, there's also a few sequel to this since the one im asking now is volume 8, I think the book is until volume 12, so must I make another 11 request? Cause I want all the volume...
Nope, only this request is enough for all of them, if we can find the whole series we'll post it for you 😊

EdgyNihilist

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hmm... I found vol 1 chapter 1 - vol 12 chapter 46 in Manga Rock. I can download it and convert it to .cbr, but it will be in separated chapters and not as a whole volume(i mean, it will be "chapter 1 .cbr", "chapter 2 .cbr" etc. not "volume 1 .cbr", "volume 2 .cbr" etc.) It might also take me a day to upload it since i have a slow internet. Are you ok with that?

Edit: I just saw that it have 40 - 70 pages per chapter, it might take me 1-3 days to upload it. It might also be around 10 - 30 mb per chapter, so the size would be big(maybe around 300mb - 1.5gb for the whole volumes that's available right now)

Last edited:

Nephilim

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Happy birthday to me
Member for 5 years
Hmm... I found vol 1 chapter 1 - vol 12 chapter 46 in Manga Rock. I can download it and convert it to .cbr, but it will be in separated chapters and not as a whole volume(i mean, it will be "chapter 1 .cbr", "chapter 2 .cbr" etc. not "volume 1 .cbr", "volume 2 .cbr" etc.) It might also take me a day to upload it since i have a slow internet. Are you ok with that?

Edit: I just saw that it have 40 - 70 pages per chapter, it might take me 1-3 days to upload it. It might also be around 10 - 30 mb per chapter, so the size would be big(maybe around 300mb - 1.5gb for the whole volumes that's available right now)

IM SORRY WAITT NO DONT, I MIGHT AS WELL JUST READ EM ONLINE, but i do need volume 13? because it haven't been released yet sooo.. Yeah I need volume 13 😅

EdgyNihilist

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
IM SORRY WAITT NO DONT, I MIGHT AS WELL JUST READ EM ONLINE, but i do need volume 13? because it haven't been released yet sooo.. Yeah I need volume 13 😅
Oh ok. Well for volume 13... I can't find them, sorry. :( Maybe someone else here can find them...

pastel

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 5 years
i don't know if you still need this