Addicted Lv. 3
Member for 1 year
EXP
SB Cash
Country
Philippines
Reviewed Device: Neffos c5 plus

Description
A cheap but average phone with the only issue with the phone is the low quality of the camera.If you're looking for a phone that is cheap but average with a little bit of versatility then this phone is for you but don't expect a lot on performance wise. The phone has a surprisingly good battery life if you're not using a battery intensive app then the phone can last from morning to the afternoon. On gaming experience the smartphone has been able to perform well and can run a lot of different games ranging from casual games to gigabyte consuming games.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
What I like about this phone is that it is very cheap if a bit average on performance and quality wise

Things I don't like
What I don't like is the low quality camera but if you're a person who doesn't often use a camera then the low quality of the camera is not necessarily a bad quality of the phone

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐

Virdict
I'd recommend this smartphone to users that doesn't mind the low quality of the camera but still want to play a variety of games then this phone is for you

A

Ad Manager

Change Language
EnglishFrenchGermanItalianPortugueseRussianSpanish
Please note this is still an English speaking community, so please keep writing in English only, thank you!
You can also help us improve the translations by clicking here.