Paid .apk Negative Sun Unlocked [full]

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,073 happy users since 2014.
Register

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years

Name Of The App
Negative Sun Unlocked [full]

Version Number 1.0
Playstore Link

Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tagoror.negativesun
No Root Needed
Online App/Game ?N

Nice old school/arcade style game
Mod Features

Premium Purchased App Unlocked [Full]
Permissions Removed
No Ads
License Resolved

Description
READ HERE TAP SPOILER
Explosive Arcade Action!

Play through a multilevel brick breaker style game. Never be bored again! You'll be amazed how much time you can spend playing this game! See if you can pass each level!

Power ups could provide you with advanced capabilities such as lasers, wider-paddle, multiple balls, force shields and more. Also discover the bumpers items and feel you are into a pinball game.

Bricks Breaking!

Main Features:
- Power ups ( lasers, wider-paddel, multiple balls, force shields )
- Bumpers, like in a pinball game
- 2 Skins
- Powerfull sounds
- Many different levels ready to play and enjoy

INSTRUCTIONS
Click the" LIKE " at bottom of post-Leave reply
(" Thanks @SusieQ™ ",
" wanna try this ",etc) - Links will then be revealed-Tap link to download/install.(If you have previous version installed,uninstall before downloading my mod)

Usersdownload Link
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
MIRROR LINK

Mediafire Link
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
FILE SIZE 3.9 mb (small file)

Credit Me @SusieQ™
If you like & appreciate the work/mods I do here and want to show a little support you can buy me a cup of coffee. Its greatly appreciated <3 [ PayPal is super easy to use & no PayPal account is required by you]Send me a pm for more info@SusieQ™
For notifications of my new releases,(and updates) tap on my profile and select" FOLLOW "

♪°·♡.·°♪.·°·.·¯\_(ツ)_/¯♪°·♪.·°♪.·°
What can I say. . .
I
L♡ve to make you happy !

Downloaded 19 times

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats! :dragon:

Kajkajkaj

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you Su <3 can't wait to try it :)

Last edited:
Negative Sun Unlocked [full] was released by SusieQ and 1772 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.