Paid .apk Net Pro + v1.0.0.2 + Paid APK

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,925 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• 0.0/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ysar

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Happy birthday to me
Member for 3 years

Net Pro - A handy financial calculator 1.0.0.2

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Ysar
Type of release: Free

Download Link (how to download?)
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

• Net Pro is a financial calculator app for Android phones & tablets. A very stylish & intuitive app, It is unlike other calculator apps available in the market. With a large display and a comfortably operable button-pad, it facilitates easy-viewing of calculations, expressions & worksheets. And the button-pad provides all the major functions for financial, numeric and arithmetic calculations.

Net Pro offers a scrollable button-pad that makes a wide variety of functions available & easily accessible. These functions allow users the ability to perform a wide variety of calculations. This includes, performing everyday calculations, building complex arithmetic expressions, creating financial calculations & working with helpful worksheets.

Following is a list of available functions (Ad Free):
    • Arithmetic functions of addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
    • Root & Power functions
    • Percent and Reciprocal functions
    • Bracketed expressions
    • Logarithmic and Anti-Logarithmic functions
    • Exponential functions
    • Trigonometric functions
    • Factorial functions
    • Time Value of Money functions
    i. n - Number Of Periods
    ii. i/yr – Annual Interest Rate
    iii. p/yr – Payments per year
    iv. c/yr – Compounding per year
    v. pmt – Annuity Payments
    vi. pv – Present Value
    vii. fv – Future Value

• Even & Uneven cash flow functions
    i. npv – Net Present Value
    ii. irr – Internal Rate of Return
    iii. mirr – Modified Internal Rate of Return
    iv. eff – Effective Interest Rate
    v. nom – Nominal interest Rate

• Amortization worksheet
    i. Period
    ii. Payment
    iii. Interest
    iv. Principal repaid
    v. Balance

• Depreciation worksheet with methods & conventions
    i. SL - Straight Line Method
    ii. DD - Double Declining Method
    iii. SYD - Sum of Year Digit Method
    iv. NoPartial convention
    v. HalfMonth convention
    vi. FullMonth convention
    vii. Quarter convention
    viii. HalfYear convention
    ix. EveryDay convention

• Breakeven analysis worksheet
    i. Price
    ii. Variable Cost
    iii. Quantity
    iv. Fixed cost
    v. Profit/Loss

• Data & Statistics worksheet
    i. Expected Value (Mean)
    ii. Standard Deviation
    iii. Variance
    iv. Co-variance

• Bond worksheet
    i. Accrued Interest
    ii. Modified Duration

Net Pro offers a large three-panel display. This large display provides user an extensive workspace, for viewing lengthy & complex calculations, with ease. The top panel is intended for pretty printing of arithmetic expressions and numbers arrays. The middle panel reflects the user inputs & results. And the bottom panel allows the user to navigate through worksheets and specify financial variable.

Net Pro is an easily customizable app that allows users to personalize the app to individual preferences. It also allows user to customize financial calculations.
    Following is a list of available settings:
    • Themes
    • Font size
    • Payments per year
    • Compounding per year
    • Thousand Separator
    • Accounting Year definition
    • Ordinary Annuity & Annuity Due modes
    • Degree and Radian modes
    • Precision to decimal points
    • Scrollbar location
    • Sound
    • Vibration

Net Pro also offers a verbose calculation history. The calculations performed, expressions created and worksheet utilized are all stored, in the app history. The history items can easily be copied and shared with others. The history provides all particulars such as variables, parameters and mode of calculation etc.

Net Pro is a well designed app that allows user to perform basic to advanced level calculations, with ease and comfort of use. It also allows user to personalize the app and customize calculations to individual needs. And thus, with the capability to perform simple to difficult level calculation Net Pro is ideal for students, teachers, professional and financial investors.

Supported Android OS: Marshmallow 6.0, Nougat 7.0 - 7.1, Oreo 8.0 - 8.1, Pie 9.0, Q 10
    Email Account: Must have Google Account on Android phone
    Permissions: Contacts
    Minimum Resolution: 480x800

•   
    No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Yes: you need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Load Additional Info

• Paid APK - all functionality enabled.

Requires a Google account to link to.

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device.

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Ysar and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.android.pro

Downloaded 3 times

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
Net Pro + v1.0.0.2 + Paid APK was released by Ysar and 793 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.