New Game Category

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,073 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnhern

Modding Since 2017
Member for 6 years
There is categories? I looked in the games section and could not see them. E.g. game releases are just in order of release. Of course I dont see the choice to pick a category when I upload my mods either.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Ok this seems to be part of something I always wanted to do but didn't get enough help for it xD

So, this isn't exactly a need for a new game category, as they're already listed using the same category system of Google Play, but we might include some special game types, such as "Idle Games" or "Novel Based Games".

I just need a list of Special Types you'd like on the games area, and maybe some games to begin the list with.

Example:

Idle Games
Endless Frontier
Idle Clicker RPG
Tap Titans
Tap Titans 2

Novel Based Games
Choice of ..........
etc

hope you get what I mean.

Once I have a good list, I can start building them.

Marshall

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
Ok this seems to be part of something I always wanted to do but didn't get enough help for it :lol:

So, this isn't exactly a need for a new game category, as they're already listed using the same category system of Google Play, but we might include some special game types, such as "Idle Games" or "Novel Based Games".

I just need a list of Special Types you'd like on the games area, and maybe some games to begin the list with.

Example:

Idle Games
Endless Frontier
Idle Clicker RPG
Tap Titans
Tap Titans 2

Novel Based Games
Choice of ..........
etc

hope you get what I mean.

Once I have a good list, I can start building them.
What about simulation games??
PewDiePie tuber simulator or other games

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I like the idea, private message or links here would be awesome (Viber too, but it'd be harder to copy/select each individual link) :)

Marshall

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
I like the idea, private message or links here would be awesome (Viber too, but it'd be harder to copy/select each individual link) :)
Get a team or a few people to do the links for you.

Anyway I'm going bed now night @Sbenny and @Yoda Dagobah

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
When I get on from my pc in a bit I can help track down some of the novel based ones.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Thank you so much for the help <3

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
Hey @STEELSKY, we actually just started a contest to get some more of these category name ideas. If you think of any other categories you would like to see, please submit them here -> Community Appreciation Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.