***NEW GAME*** Its just annoying when..... / Its just great when...

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,768 happy users since 2014.
Register

JohnR

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
I thought i would start a new fun thread highlighting when things are annoying or good things are happening to you.

RULES

Must have happened to you or you know it is true to yourself lol.
Keep it short and sweet.
Keep it real
Try to keep the thread going.
Anybody can post multiple times, one annoying/great thing each per post please.
Lastly, if you like the posts then LIKE them!
Post automatically merged:

I will start...

Its annoying when...
i walk head first into a spiders web.
Its great when...
i found that fiver in my jeans just before they were going into the washing machine!

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
It's annoying when...
they leech a mod from our site.

It's great when...
who downloads it from elsewhere then comes here to download it from the only legit source for it and falls in love with us :)

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 8 years
It's annoying when, it's so hot your boxers strangle your boys :shockedroid:

It's great when, you just ignore your drawer full of boxers and you go free
oie_18225751UjPQT40C.png

JohnR

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
Its annoying when... i got attacked by a kamikaze moth when i was lying in my bed and the only light was from my phone
its great when... i flattened that sucker, what a relief lol (couldnt go to sleep knowing it was still there!)

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
It's annoying when I correct someone in chat and give proper links to locate and the very next comment by some1 else asks the exact same thing...

Its GREAT When they actually learn from it and use the search function !

JohnR

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
It's annoying when I correct someone in chat and give proper links to locate and the very next comment by some1 else asks the exact same thing...

Its GREAT When they actually learn from it and use the search function !
Great post!

It's annoying when... you forget to take the teabag out the cup and find it when drinking it.

It's great when... discovering that hidden mint choc cornetto hiding in the back of the freezer (tasted ok🍦🤤)

Shilgiia

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Its annoying when I type something online only to get the whole thing deleted by a stupid mistake... 🤓😱 (more than once)

It's great when I come home after a long day and snuggle with my pets...(and coffee. Thank you coffee for your ever lasting support ! ☕)

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 5 years
It's annoying when an anime get's criticized for being imaginative and unreal in times. Some people just fail to understand that it's work of fiction!

It's great when I can sit down and watch anime at peace. :)

JohnR

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
Its annoying when
i need to get up for a pee during the night

Its great when
i jump back into a snuggly warm bed and sleep

JohnR

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
Its just a great feeling after the gym workout and using the showers there.

Its just annoying when you walk out the door to the pouring rain and walk home (no car) 20 min walk away!

Mark A

Member for 5 years
It's annoying when a song gets overplayed, I get it it's a good song but come on!
No need to play it every 10 mins or so!

It's great when a new song hits air, new isn't always good but it's nice to have a break from the overplayed songs.

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Its annoying when...
the birds build a nest (every dang year) in my garage right above the hood of my car

Its great when...
I can do a Random Act Of Kindness for someone who really needed it right at that moment.

Mark A

Member for 5 years
It's annoying when it rain so much!
I'm having a hard time watching anime; the rain is so loud, my internet connection is acting up, and I slipped earlier today...T__T my booty hurts! Arrg!

It's great when the rain stop once in a while... got to appreciate the little things.
(Honestly, it feels like a cold hell right now, lots of serious negative stuff going on.)

Dragon 25

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Oh this is interesting idea, I will try it
It's annoying when I attend flag ceremony on Monday in my school, then I got stomachache and I have to stand still in field with the heat of sun from beginning until the end of ceremony

It's great when the flag ceremony is finished so I can sit on chair for a while and go to the canteen to buy food and drinks

KhanTipaS

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
It's annoying when you progress so much in your game and suddenly when after you quit the game and play again press continue you realize You Don't Have Save Data

It's great when you get modded games that you don't need to try so hard to progress on it