New License System for MODs

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,124 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

secretbunker

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Richest VIPs
Active User
Member for 7 years
Great idea, I sure hope it works as designed.
But, there's always a but, mates.
The "but" is that "pink" elephant, I call "irony".

Irony is a storytelling tool used to create a contrast between how things seem and how they really are in reality.
The term comes from the Latin word "ironia", which means “feigned ignorance.”
The three types of "irony" commonly used in literature are dramatic, situational, and verbal.

As my mother would regularly say to me as a child. "We'll see, son, we'll see."

Ivorykim

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Oh wow, this is a great improvement! I always worried that you won't updating the mods again because of the illegal redistribution to another website or another platform. Can't wait to try it myself for the game i like the most! Thank you so much, it feels unfair at first that i have to paid for the mod i want but some people getting it for free because of illegal redistribution :( thank you, once again!

rk264

In Love Lv4️⃣
SB Mod Squad ⭐
Member for 6 years
This is really great. I hope it works as expected for both the users and the modders. I would love to try it when I get some time. Keep up the great work :)

Bwako

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Can someone help me reset my license? I didn't know that you are only allowed on one device..I tried to install on Nox..But now I cannot play on my phone and nox..

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Can someone help me reset my license? I didn't know that you are only allowed on one device..I tried to install on Nox..But now I cannot play on my phone and nox..
I think I fixed this one, can you please verify if you can play now? :)

vennka

a very angry catto
Member for 5 years
Well done, very happy for you and the other modders. You deserve not to have your work stolen <3

Cream

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I am very happy for the changes 😄. Thank you and congratulations to everyone on the team ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.