New poll option for mods

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,561 happy users since 2014.
Register

ApkHiroMod

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Add a new poll option for modded games that say mod doesn't work at all or game cant install.
I've had a few instances where I've paid for the app to unlock then the game wont install or mod isnt what is stated in description.
This would allow moderators to see easily what games dont work and perhaps refund people the points.

Reactions: Bto

Arcie

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I'm new here, but I'm for sure do not add Refund Points for MODs don't work. Many individuals will start to abuse Refund for MODs that Works. Since there is no telling what MODs will really work or not work. Since not all Android devices are built the same or running same operating systems including Root or No Root access.

Keep it simple. No Refunds for best experience.

That's my take.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Heya!

I really like your idea of adding those options to polls. I am going to add that to our worklist of ideas to try and implement. However, we cannot add the part about automatic refunds based on poll results. In the past, there were similar automated functions and they were abused and later removed. I do really like your thinking, and if you have any other ideas, please let us know!