Writer's Notebook

A place for members to share their own original writing.

Quick Overview

Category
Books
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

New RP Story: New York City

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
"I have a hard time giving my trust. I really do. Ari convinced me to go, to take a chance... more like, she forced me to," She said shyly.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
"Maybe," she said with a teasing smile. "You can call me Tibby if you want, everyone I know does," she said with a soft smile.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
"Oh shaddup," she said playfully punching him in the chest. She shivered a little as they walked. "Do you have any other questions for me? you have 19 more."

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Tabitha froze, a dark shadow fell across her face. She wasn't sure how she should answer. Should she bring up her dark past? Should she tell him the truth? "I'm not so sure you want the answer to that" she said sadly.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
She took a deep, painful breath, "It's okay. When I was younger my parents were killed in a freak accident. I was placed in some foster homes that didn't have the kindest people in them. Some not so great things happened. But I remembered that when I was younger my mother always encouraged me to write. SO I wrote through everything. It kept me going." she explained sadly.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
"It's not your fault. I don't talk about it, not even Ari knows" she said with a sad smile. "It's my cross to bear, my burden."

SeraphineSanctum

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
"But still, I hate to see you in pain. That alley wasn't the first time we met, you know," he said with a sad smile as he returned to her side and held her hand as they walked.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
"I remember," Tabitha mused. She thought back to that day many years ago. In college she had been on a speech team. Her team had competed against Eric's. Between rounds they had sat and talked a bit. By the end of the day they made loose promises to keep in touch but never did. "You were so different back then," she said with a smile.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
"Honestly, I would have my own club / gaming lounge for teens and young adults. I'd also have my own online gaming magazine type site and feature alot of events at the club around new gaming and pop culture topics. For example something like a superhero night where we have a battle on injustice. I'd also want to sponsor my own eSports team," she said with a smile.