Writer's Notebook

A place for members to share their own original writing.

Quick Overview

Category
Books
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

New RP Story: New York City

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
"Where I grew up, there was nowhere to go and nothing to do for teens. There were either play places for toddlers or bars for adults. If there was a place that was willing to help people like me that was actually run by someone approachable, I might have turned out differently. I know that's a bit of a vague answer but one day I might be able to share more," she said sadly. "Next question."

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
"The sun, the moon, the stars," she starts with a smile. "The belief that there is always something better out there with the capacity to fight through the darkness to bring the light and banish the heartless. Stength comes from the ability to wage war against your demons and vanquish the shadow they hang over you. That is what keeps me going; knowing that if I fight long and hard enough I will see the day where the clouds fade and the shadows give way to the moonlight," she said with a smile. Eric stared at her as if he were unsure how to respond. "Umm... I mean black kittens, they are like little mini minions of darkness and doom," she added nervously, walking faster.

SeraphineSanctum

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
"That's beautiful," he said rushing after her. "And although kittens ARE fluffy little minions of darkness, you don't have to filter yourself around me, " he added with a chuckle. "Is there anything you want to ask me?"

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
She smiled deviously, "How fast can you run?" she asked before sticking out her tongue and taking off, her gown flowing behind her as she ran in her converse sneakers.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
"On what?" She asked.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
"How badly I want to catch you!" he yelled taking off after her. They laughed as they reached the steps of the largest library in the city and sat on the top step. "Ironic that we'd end up here," he said teasingly, catching his breath.

"This is my happy place," she said with a smile. "I love being here almost as much as I love being at work or at home gaming. Wait, why is this ironic?"

"This was the first place I ever saw you," he said with a smile. "You were here researching something, your hair was pulled back in a messy bun. It was held in place with a pencil. You smiled at me as you reached up and attempted to grab a book off of a higher shelf. I stood from my seat and attempted to help you, but I looked down and removed my headphones and placed them on the table. When I looked up, you were gone, Tabitha," he said with a sad smile. "The other night I was driving home when I saw you on the street, I parked my car and dashed to you just in time to pull you into that alley."

She simply stared in disbelief. How could she have gotten his attention like that? He was HIM, and she was boring little her. She leaned over and put her head on his shoulder. She felt suprisingly comfortable with him despite how little they'd known eachother.

He took a single finger and placed it under her chin. He lifted it gently so her eyes met his. He searched the depths of her eyes for a moment, imagining how things could be if they worked in his favor. Then he pressed his lips to hers in a deep kiss.

When they came up for air, he wrapped his arms around her as they sat under the overhang, watching the stars.

Madmaxx03

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
*meteor shower*