New SB farming Idea

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,604 happy users since 2014.
Register

Baduy

?????????, ????????.
Active User
Member for 5 years
Good day Sbenny, I would like to share some ideas on how to earn SB:

Missions:
- Like, share and comment on links about Sbenny
(Ex. In YouTube can provide their YT username to be reviewed.)
- Tweet and retweet can even add hashtags
- attach a screenshot or whatever as proof
- Those who have blog/ channel can even promote their sites or for referrals in exchange of SB Points

In my opinion, Rewards doesnt need to be that big as long as there is something else to do 🤗 this way people will have some topics to talk about.

AnaAlves

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
That would be nice... We can earn SB Points and also promote the forum!

Littlelemonchan

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
I agree, it's simple and it would be an easy way to farm some cash. But our sweet moderators will have extra work ! 😚 😁

coby

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Yo creo que I think it's a great suggestion, so both sides earn more and many more people will join this great community as it is SBENNY.COM

Mavin

⭐?️SBENNY MARSHAL?️⭐
Member for 6 years
Nice suggestions ✌✌

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Altough this doesn't initially sound like a bad idea, I'm used to see people cancel their actions immediately after receiving their rewards, which is a reason I'm a bit reluctant to do so.
What would stop them from erasing a post, comment, tweet or blog article after receiving the SB Points?

Likes and comments should be honest feedbacks and not forced ways to get something in return. If people love us, they'll decide to talk about us to others by themselves, SB Points shouldn't be a way to incentivate it in my opinion. This was a reason I was even against starting the youtube contest, but for this time I decided to close an eye and see how it goes.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Heya,
At this time your suggestion cannot be immediately implemented. After reviewing it we have added it to our list for potential future projects to see if something like this can become available in the future. I am closing your suggestion for now, but If we are able to implement it, we will send you a PM to let you know.
I hope you have a great day!