New user suggests

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,246 happy users since 2014.
Register

Fatdaddy4905

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Love the app but when I downloaded and became a member I was just a guy trying to find an easier way to enjoy my games I play and sick of waiting for chest to open and cause obviously I'm a cheap bastered and dont want to spend money on gems coins bundle.packs what ever it might be but then I come here for help and here I wait again to figure out how to get sb bucks witch like I said never even knew there were great sites like this or how much work goes into even making all this possible so I think its brilliant to have invented your own currency but had no idea it existed till an hour ago lol so I think for new users they should get like 100 sbs for signing up and have one link were they can be spent witch obviously is were mr sbenny gets them back so dumb asses like me can download an actual apk mod to a game and actually see that they exist and work without human verification witch would intrigue people like me to then buy sb bucks on the actual game they game to cheat on those are my thoughts of frustration

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
To make a budget-related search filter (Advance Search) I think we need to add budget-related tags.

Example:
Under 100 SB Points
Under 500 SB Points
Under 1,000 SB Points
VIP

(Or simply "-100", "-500", "-1000"... so that the Tag(s) aren't too long.)

Note: Tags are added manually; Anybody can suggest Tag(s) for Game Threads and the community team would verify/add the suggested Tag(s).
It means that "Search" works better if the community (us members) help out.

While free SB Points for new members can easily be abused by making multiple accounts.
Currently, the best way to earn SB Points (for non-uploaders, like myself) is by making Reviews:
Game Reviews (Modded OR NOT modded.)
eBook Reviews
Movie Reviews (If it's about a movie that's still "new" it may get rejected.)
Smartphone Reviews
(Or gain SB Points, by participating in Contest/Forum Events.)

There are many other ways to earn SB Points.
Here's a link to the How to Farm SB Points at Sbenny.com Thread.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
Heya,

I like the way that you think, but this is not a feature that we would be able to add. As much as we would love to, we have had plenty of instances with users creating multiple accounts to exploit offers like this in the past. Despite having to turn down this suggestion, we would love to hear if you have any others!

I hope you have a wonderful day :)