New way to earn SB Cash

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,352 happy users since 2014.
Register

SilentBarry

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Can you perhaps make some kind of mini game that make you have to look for some dots that had been 'hidden' throughout your site? The dots should spawn randomly in every page and give you sbcash when clicked.
Um...basically we force the members to browse the threads to look for dots to earn sbcash. I suppose that's not going to be a problem for member who treat this site as community and stay not only for the free modded app because they visit this site frequently and this method can drive away the multiple accounts wielder, because they used to choose the easy way, not the troublesome one like this (I hope)
Or maybe you can spawn the dots in the general chat space and let them spawn once in a while while the chat keep scrolling because of the messages, or maybe not because of the possible spam😶
I don't know if it feasible or not, you know it better than me, but i imagine it going to be like pop up ads trap (I don't know what it called) that instead of directing you to new page, it gives you SB Points.
Thanks!

SilentBarry

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
I just realized that similar idea have been posted 11 hours ago...I don't mean to copy or something, sorry...

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
Heya!

This is a really good idea, but it's not something we can implement right away. I am adding it to the task list that we use to manage current and future projects to see if it's something we can add in the future. I am also keeping track of your username with your suggestion so that if we implement it we can reach out to you and let you know :D. I'm going to close out your suggestion thread, but just know that we haven't forgotten you! If you have any other ideas please feel free to share them by starting a new suggestion thread :)

I hope you have a great day!