New Year's Event 2020

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,384 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oppa Madara

The Perfect Susano'o
Member for 5 years
Hmmm, Sbinder will greatly improve this forum.

A new bot will be nice. Consider this one, the Waaaaah Bot. The most hysterical bot ever known in history, the same as the original.

Last edited:

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Improve for the site? Hmmm, i don't know, maybe daily login bonus get easier to get, that or more emoji selection when giving a like or the ability to created our own chat group. I like my dream simple 😅

As for self improvement, hmmm, i want to be less cynical 😄 more successful in general and well, got a higher score in my final exam, that sort of thing 😅

Last edited:

Alexx93

Ego died he came alive
Active User
Member for 5 years
Working on improving myself every choice every decision everytime I complete a task ...by using self reflection I hope to push myself to new highs in everything I do and of course carry on being superpapa for my lad I'm thinking Disneyland 😛

TheKingOfLimbo

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 4 years
I would really like to improve my skills basically in photo and video editing and capturing. I love to edit photos and videos and that's why my main goal for 2020 is to make a short film where my ideas really show and it isn't too influenced by others and I can show off my vision.

About myself though, I guess it's to be less sarcastic 😂 because damn, my friends get mad 😂 and also to binge watch less films and series, because I cannot seem to stop (failed already, just finished binge watching Breaking Bad. Awesome show btw)

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
My Theme for 2020 is I , I , I , Me me me !
We tend to give so much of ourselves to others and forget about making time for us until we get ill or drop from exhaution .
So this year I plan to make more time for me and rest more and relax instead of running about like a headless horsewoman 😉😋 I see it now 😂 Longer baths and spa days ! Loving yourself should be a priority , if your cup is empty ... How do you fill somebody else with Love ?

Cutting off toxic ties and toxic people has been in the works from this year and I will continue with it .
I plan to be me and not change or bend over backwards or run myself ragged for anyone , Being True to yourself is all that should matter , if you can't be loved for who you are .. Is being loved then worth anything ?

Malayotome

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Consistency in all things that matter is my most important goal for 2020. Of course, I have to first define what I can achieve within 366 days ahead. That's gonna be supper long for this post
:dinodance:

But for sure, I'm working on my Japanese skills this year, aiming to score well for N3 this Dec.

Ccrash

The World's Greatest Cliffhanger!
Member for 4 years
Hmmm, Sbinder will greatly improve this forum.

A new bot will be nice. Consider this one, the Waaaaah Bot. The most hysterical bot ever known in history, the same as the original.
That's not a good Idea. I vote against it. This world has enough bots already - nothing against you, Pizza.

My goal for 2017 2018 2019 2020 is to set realistic goals:
1- Start bad habit
B- Lose weight still working on that since 2013
q- Don't die.
3- No more swearing Swear less.
e- give Shiba more training love.
4- Sort out stuff I don't need. in life.
2- Conquer earth.
4 - Nap more.
0- Think of a resolution-idea for 2021
1- learn to count.

May all my troubles last as long as my new year resolution!

feyrearcheron1

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 4 years
For 2020 I would definitely like to improve on myself in all ways possible. 2019 was a hard year for me mentally, so hopefully I can work on improving my mental health in 2020 and doing things that don’t intimidate or stress me out as much. Maybe try letting loose and not being too hard on myself, because when I am it usually makes my mental health worse. I’d also like to improve on myself physically by trying to eat healthier and getting fit. It’s something I say I’ll do every year, but with 2020 being such a pivotal year in my life, maybe this time I’ll actually go through with it.

I also want to improve on the friendships I’ve made over the years, and push myself to make more friends instead of letting my anxiety rule me, because I know pushing past that obstacle of anxiety is worth it. It’s also worthy to note that I want to get rid of all the toxicity of 2019 in 2020 as well. Academically, I’ll be challenging myself the most this year, because it’s going to be a difficult year of university, but it will hopefully be the year I graduate. I want to be able to look back on 2020 and see all the good things that happened, all the ways in which I might have struggled but survived and made myself stronger. Next year isn’t going to be easy, but I’m getting myself prepared for it. Let’s see how it goes

Adert Robert

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I see...
Ok in 2020 i want to study even harder and improve my soft skill as soon as possible, so i can graduated at my college quickly. Then i can work for people's health (especially especially on the health of pregnant women, nursing mothers, infants and toddlers). I can educated them I can educate them to eat better food and teach them to stimulate their children so that there is an emotional bond between mother and child.
Hard... ?
Yes, it must be......but as a public health in future (community nutrition department), i will stop malnutrition and stunting in my country. even worse with the myths about food and in most areas, I will not give up because I want to create a healthy generation and make a golden era in my country
For sbenny ?.....
I'm not really sure maybe daily login bonus get easier to get (even some non active user can get some SB Points, but with a small number compared to active users).....i think
but apart from that i believe sbenny will become amazing community in future and sbenny will achive golden era in future

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
This event is now closed to new submissions, the winners will be announced tomorrow. You can still vote for your favorites until then.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
Status
Not open for further replies.