Paid .apk New York Mysteries: High Voltage v1.0.4(updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,270 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sjgrant1978

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 5 years

New York Mysteries: High Voltage v1.0.7

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: sjgrant1978

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 21 times

• The mysterious tale of a dangerous criminal surrounded by lightning!

Fearless journalist Laura is again brought in to investigate strange murders taking place in New York. Immerse yourself in an exciting crime story and solve the mystery of a dangerous criminal surrounded by lightning!

New York Mysteries: High Voltage - an adventurous hidden object game-quest with puzzles and mini-games that tells about mysterious events that took place in the 50s, New York.

New York City, sometime in the 1950s. A wave of mysterious murders has swept through the city. At each crime scene, only a pile of ash remains. Witnesses claim to have seen a ball of lightning. Could a human being be capable of such a thing? Who is behind the cryptic killings? Are they connected with a strange incident which took place during an execution at the Sing Sing penitentiary? The police are unable to answer any of these questions... and so the White Stone Order takes the reins. Fearless journalist Laura is again brought in to investigate murders nobody can explain!
    Immerse yourself in an exciting crime story and visit uncharted locations from 1950s New York!

Game features:
    • Explore over 50 stunning locations
    • Complete over 40 different mini-games
    • Challenge yourself with interactive hidden object scenes
    • Assemble collections, gather morphing objects, and gain achievements
    • The game is optimized for tablets and phones!

Solve dozens of puzzles and learn more about the White Stone Order!
    Create the one of a kind mechanism and stop the vicious criminal!
    Meet the variety of characters, they won't leave you indifferent!
    Look at things in a new light in the Bonus chapter!
    Visit the numerous uncharted locations in New York of the 50s

•    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Load Additional Info

• Full Game Unlocked

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download both APK and GAME CACHE files. To install the APK file just tap on it after making sure to uninstall your game first (if already installed). Then extract the GAME CACHE archive to sdcard/android/obb/ and you're ready to play. Video Tutorial: click here to watch

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank sjgrant1978 and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fivebn.nym2.full

Post automatically merged:

This is update from previous with corrupt APK fixed both download links

This is update from previous with corrupt APK fixed both download links

Last edited:
Downloaded 9 times

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years

mlaysico

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
apk isnt working for me..it doesnt open..help please

i mean i was able to install it but everytime i open the app, it just doesnt open at all

i mean i was able to install it but everytime i open the app, it just doesnt open at all
update: IT'S NOW WORKING...THANK YOU!

Last edited:
New York Mysteries: High Voltage v1.0.4(updated) was released by sjgrant1978 and 2600 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.