Nice Romance text games?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,325,706 happy users since 2014.
Register

Dragona

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I have just recently played The Arcana that I found on this forum, and I must say I loved it. Paywalls are often disheartening but since we're on Sbenny... :cheekydroid:

So, onto the question, are there other games like this one here? I tried looking for a couple, but... it's really hard without a genre-specific search tool.

Dragona

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I'll give it a try :D Thank you for your suggestion! Sounds promising.
Edit: I don't know if it's the apk not working (i doubt it) or if it is only 1 chapter lol. In any case It's nice, but... 1 chapter is short xD

Last edited:

Smellypeach

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
its not magical but love island is surprisingly good, i also would love to get more suggestions

Frozenflame

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
its not magical but love island is surprisingly good, i also would love to get more suggestions
Glad you found what you want. Google play has a lot of suggestions, you might want to try them out.

reiiisan

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Cinderella Phenomenom !

It's free, avaliable on android, iphone and windows. It has a pretty great story (around 5 hours each route, two endings for each character), I've been obsessed with it this past week.

The CGs are not that amazing, but the characters and backgrounds' art is pretty awesome. It also has music.

The heroine is not a push-over at all. Plus, if you like fairytales you'll surely love it❤

Dragona

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Cinderella Phenomenom !

It's free, avaliable on android, iphone and windows. It has a pretty great story (around 5 hours each route, two endings for each character), I've been obsessed with it this past week.

The CGs are not that amazing, but the characters and backgrounds' art is pretty awesome. It also has music.

The heroine is not a push-over at all. Plus, if you like fairytales you'll surely love it❤
I tried this one after your suggestion. The art is a little wonky and I almost tought the story was incomplete when I got a bad ending that made me return to the main screen without prompts, but overall very addictive. Plus it's free (I couldn't believe it). Nice suggestion :D