💬 Review Nightmare Harem (Otome Game)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,222 happy users since 2014.
Register

JungK

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Nightmare Harem (Otome Game)

Link to the content you're reviewing on our site (optional):MOD APK - Nightmare Harem v1.71 ~ MOD iAPs Otome Update March 1 2019

An otome game with demons and angels and with many different routes to choose.

Review:
If you are looking for an otome game with lots of choices, I recommand Nightmare Harem(from Ciagram). This otome game is full of handsome demons and angels and you are a human girl stuck in this world by the red moon. You tried to find a way to return to your current life. But also found out that your soulmate is in this world. The game has 9 different routes(Lucia, Levy, Kaim, Mikael, Noel, Ricardo, Mefy, Oswald, Lucas) and each route has 10 chapters and 3 endings(dark, romantic and secret ending). Your choices doesn't affect the stories and there's no avater or point checks. The characters and the art in the game are so beautiful and I really love all of them.

Would you recommend this to other users? Yes, this is my favorite otome game and I still have it on my phone although I finished all routes. You guys check it out if you want to play an otome games with a lot of choices.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Last edited:

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
😱💖
Duo Xie 🎆
You will be smiling from ears to ears.
Be Patient. I guarantee that 👌
😷🌟

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Are all the Angels' routes out yet? I'm currently playing Lucia's!

JungK

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Yes, all routes out now👌all angels and demons routes including Lucas

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Oh really?! Awesome! Will check it out...thanks sweetie ^^