Mod apk Nightmare Harem v1.70 ~ MOD iAPs Purchases

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,397 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
Nightmare Harem v1.70 ~ MOD iAPs Purchases
NHarem.png

Name of the game: Nightmare Harem

Version: v1.70

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? Yes: you need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Game Description:
Nightmare Harem
a.jpg

MOD APK - Nightmare Harem v1.71 ~ MOD iAPs Otome Update March 1 2019
You are an ordinary office lady.
On your way home from the office, you are led by the red moon to a strange alternate dimension called ""Nightmare.""

In front of you appear mysterious, handsome demons and angels!
They possess massive secrets...!?
You will battle political intrigue, betray and fall in a forbidden love.
The alternate dimension transforms at dizzying speeds.
You meet the person you are fated to be with.

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.co.ciagram.otome.games.nightmareforeign
MOD Features:
FREE iAPs with LP (provided).
Nharm.jpg

IF you think the Price is too High..
There is Options..below :
♥ KC Loyalty Appreciation Contest

YouTube Video:

Installation Instructions:
This is NOT a traditional MOD APK: this is a "Pre-Patched apk" and you MUST have LP (Lucky Patcher ) installed in your device to use this. You do not need to create a patched apk but only to tap "YES" when prompted by LP. Be sure you're using the last version of LP to make sure it works for you (guide about how to use lucky patcher here) (or the one available at the time this thread has been created). You can download Lucky Patcher by clicking here.

Credits to: KentCave

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 36 times

Last edited:

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
I came back from a place where internet doesn't exist (it's just line is weak.lol) and saw all the new otome game.Thank you~ :eek:
You naughty naughty one! :rolleyes:
This one is with angels & demons. There are plenty more of other with "fringe" themes. Just search with my Nickname..perhaps.
N Joy <3

DaisyChan

Random Potato
Member for 5 years
You naughty naughty one! :rolleyes:
This one is with angels & demons. There are plenty more of other with "fringe" themes. Just search with my Nickname..perhaps.
N Joy <3
Aku hanya suka bermimpi~ Huehuehue~
Nah.Just kidding XD
I will.And it's gonna be fun playing them.Thank you again! :)

EDIT:I know the art is familiar...but can't pinpoint in which game.I never thought there are a LOT to choose from XD This will take a while to finish~ :3 Also the Dark Ending is beautiful.My heart ache.The storyline for this game is good.

Last edited:

UwuU

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank u
Post automatically merged:

Thank u

Mitimai

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Can't buy anything. When I tab Shop, it's just struck at commercial transaction.

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
Can't buy anything. When I tab Shop, it's just struck at commercial transaction.
Use MY provided LP version.
OFF the Google Play.
Try again on Faster net connection and wait till the loading circle is done opening the page and finishing with the transactions.
Image of Shop working was provided as it is done..above.

IF still fails..report back and you might get a replacement.
<3

Last edited:

Yeilis20

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi! Um... When I try to install Lucky Patcher it says "the app is not installed" what do I do? D':

Edit: Nevermind. I fixed it. Thank you so much for this! I really wanted to play this game!

Last edited:

Adepis

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hello !

Thank you very much for the mod!

Unfortunately I am also stuck when I want to purchase gems.

LP (the one you provided) is installed and updated, yet I still can't buy anything. 😅

Attachments

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
Hello !

Thank you very much for the mod!

Unfortunately I am also stuck when I want to purchase gems.

LP (the one you provided) is installed and updated, yet I still can't buy anything. 😅
😊 You have "similar" problem as :
Use MY provided LP version.
OFF the Google Play.
Try again on Faster net connection and wait till the loading circle is done opening the page and finishing with the transactions.
<3
Updated Lucky Patches and everything good.
Hi! Um... When I try to install Lucky Patcher it says "the app is not installed" what do I do? D':

Edit: Nevermind. I fixed it. Thank you so much for this! I really wanted to play this game!
👌

Status
Not open for further replies.