LP mod apk Nikki UP2U: A dressing story v2.15 ~ MOD iAPs Mar 2019 SB Patcher (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,422 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 4.6/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lucifer

☠ Dark Lord ☠
Member for 8 years
Nikki UP2U: A dressing story v2.15 ~ MOD iAPs Mar 2019 SB Patcher (updated)

Name of the game: Nikki UP2U: A dressing story

Version: v2.15

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
  • Most popular dress up and simulation game in Asia. Come explore the world of fashion with Nikki!

From cute school uniform to haute couture of the high end fashion, you have so many choices to make and countless numbers of combinations. Dress up your character in different ways to suit different occasions and events, and ultimately get high scores to unlock further story lines!

What to wear for these Events? Meow~ Fill up your wardrobe with pretty clothing and apparel, and dress up for Halloween, Christmas, New Year’s Eve ......

• Google Play Store Link:
    Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ariesgames.nuannuanEN
    MOD Features:
    IAP PATCHED (MAKE SURE YOU DOWNLOAD SB Patcher HERE MOD APK - SB Patcher Official v9.8.9.8 stable [Sbenny.com's official patcher] )

YouTube Video:
    😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank ImanHackeR and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

Installation Instructions:
    Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

Credits to: ImanHackeR

Download Link(s):
    Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
    Downloaded 326 times

Last edited:
    Downloaded 730 times

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
    Staff member
    ♥ Sea Queen
    SB Mod Squad ⭐
    VIP Member
    ✔ Approved Releaser
    Active User
    👑 Top Poster This Month
    Member for 8 years
    ✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats! :dragon:

Lucifer

☠ Dark Lord ☠
    Member for 8 years
    I have SB Patcher but if I try to make an IAP, I just get the message 'Google Play Initialization Failed' so this mod doesn't work for me.
    You must be doing something wrong then.. reinstall the mod and the SB patcher and try again. Make sure to follow my steps mentioned too

Pumpkinworm

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
    Member for 5 years
    You must be doing something wrong then.. reinstall the mod and the SB patcher and try again. Make sure to follow my steps mentioned too
    I reinstalled both and it still doesn't work. Unless I'm missing a direction that isn't under the installation instructions, I'm not missing a step. It doesn't say Google play initialization failed anymore, it just doesn't do anything. It brings up the iap SB patcher dialog but doesn't actually patch the IAP.

Lucifer

☠ Dark Lord ☠
    Member for 8 years
    I reinstalled both and it still doesn't work. Unless I'm missing a direction that isn't under the installation instructions, I'm not missing a step. It doesn't say Google play initialization failed anymore, it just doesn't do anything. It brings up the iap SB patcher dialog but doesn't actually patch the IAP.
    That's weird. For others the mod works good. I think its a problem on your side. Did u click yes when the iap sb patcher shows up?

Pumpkinworm

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
    Member for 5 years
    That's weird. For others the mod works good. I think its a problem on your side. Did u click yes when the iap sb patcher shows up?
    I clicked yes. I've never had a problem like this before with lp but this was my first shot using SB patcher so maybe I'll just go back to lp. Im not sure what's wrong.

Lucifer

☠ Dark Lord ☠
    Member for 8 years
    I clicked yes. I've never had a problem like this before with lp but this was my first shot using SB patcher so maybe I'll just go back to lp. Im not sure what's wrong.
    Ok, install any version of lucky patcher and see if it works

Pumpkinworm

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
    Member for 5 years
    Ok, install any version of lucky patcher and see if it works
    Tried it with lp, didn't work either (But, since it was made for SB patcher, I wasn't expecting it to so I'm not too disappointed on that front). Oh well. Im not sure why I couldn't get it to work, but I guess I'll just have to accept defeat for now.

Moondata

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
    Member for 6 years
    Over 100 sb$... please work 🤞

Edit: thanks

Last edited:

furbcult

Lurker Lv0️⃣
    Member for 5 years
    Thanks , hope this works
    Post automatically merged:

Thanks , hope this works

Lacy

In Love Lv4️⃣
    Member for 6 years
    Thank you, ImanHackeR! I really love this game and the other one and I haven't played in a while. I'm looking forward to it!

***Update*** It doesnt work for me, either. The game plays fine, but I can't make any IAPs. I downloaded and installed the latest sbpatcher, too. Sbpatcher does come up, I hit the check boxes and hit ok but no purchases are ever made.

Last edited:

Katzzz

In Love Lv4️⃣
    Member for 6 years
    @ImanHackeR thank you so much for this, i'm gonna try it. 👍

** Tested it. Works fine with my Note. Thanks.

Last edited:

Decaf

Lurker Lv0️⃣
    Member for 5 years
    It works great! I can make the purchase without any problems😆 Thank you😍😍

Nikki UP2U: A dressing story v2.15 ~ MOD iAPs Mar 2019 SB Patcher was released by Lucifer and 15788 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.