No more forced replies/likes to unlock download links

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,874 happy users since 2014.
Register

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Hi dear community,

as this was a heavily requested change, I'm glad to announce I just removed the need for replying/liking the first post of a thread to unlock its download link.

This means, after spending your SB Points to reveal the download link, it will be immediately vieweable, without the additional step of replying or reacting to the first post of a thread. This should fasten and easen the process of downloading from our community, and I hope it's an appreciated change.

Also, this should make easier for users to find feedbacks and important posts from users who replied to the thread, as there shouldn't be any forced "thank you" (or similar) posts anymore ( users are still welcome to express their gratitude, it just won't be a forced requirement anymore :p )

Please note this affects only newer releases (from now on) as it's not a recursive change and it doesn't affect the VIP area which is set up differently and, at least for the moment, still requires to leave a reply before unlocking the download link.

For any questions and feedbacks, as always, don't hesitate to reply below.

Thank you for your attention.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
alright since it isnt required anymore....

"thank you"

iam sorry okey i just had to
Users are still welcome to express their gratitude, it just won't be a forced requirement anymore :p

exvenator

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Damn, I've just unlocked a thread just to answer it.
lol.

Well this makes things easier.
well done sbenny !

coolsauce

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Yeyyy!!! I just don't get why you need to like or reply first when you haven't yet seen the dl link or if the apk works. Lol.

DudeBroMan

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
I literally just had to like a thread to view the content : Cleaner

xXElvyXx

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
By doing so, I just feel like it became a must to express pure gratitude by a genuine reply and a big thumbs up 😁😁😘👍👍
I really like it when I'm free😊😊

Sharkbait4

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you! I did like adding a Like to the first post but it was hard to see feedback from other users in between the 'Lets hope this works,' replies.