No more forced replies/likes to unlock download links

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,438 happy users since 2014.
Register

SusanS

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks very much!

Foxtantine

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Still, thanks tho 😂
Post automatically merged:

Still, thanks tho 😂

Vibratto

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
I'll give a like to that! :happydroid:

Ceald

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you so much for making it easier 😍

silverfox05

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
this is great! :)

although I understand the sentiment regarding the inconvenience of combing through "thank you" comments for others, I do find it sad that we're no longer able to vocalise our appreciation. Maybe the Like button, besides a marker for saying that we've read the post (personally, that's one of my reasons why I hit the Like button) can double for a thank you? :) just a thought.. :)

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
this is great! 🙂

although I understand the sentiment regarding the inconvenience of combing through "thank you" comments for others, I do find it sad that we're no longer able to vocalise our appreciation. Maybe the Like button, besides a marker for saying that we've read the post (personally, that's one of my reasons why I hit the Like button) can double for a thank you? 🙂 just a thought.. 🙂
We can still click the like button and/or say our sincere thanks, it will not be considered as spam.
(Unless a person spammed it~ LOL.)

Qbot7268

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Some people (like me), experience a download link that has been locked when you already liked, or replied, or locked AND replied. But this, this fixes it all. Thank you SBenny!

Joannesp

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
✌️ Community Team
Active User
Member for 5 years

Chiriyo

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you!! Admin thats Amazing :)

Marble07

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
thanks for making it easier, cuz sometimes i don't know what I should say except thanks and etc

LOL ヽ(`・ω・´)ゝ

LOL ヽ(`・ω・´)ゝ

domipi

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank you for this! Will still thank them if I try out their mods lol

Last edited:

vaish

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
I know it has been a while since this was announced, but weirdly enough I don't like it as much as I thought I would

I used to be forced to read other replies just as a natural part of having to add to the discussion and wanting to see what others said. Now, we don't have to do that, and it feels much less like a community because of that.

Weird opinion and I'm probably wrong, but wanted to say something at least :)

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I know it has been a while since this was announced, but weirdly enough I don't like it as much as I thought I would

I used to be forced to read other replies just as a natural part of having to add to the discussion and wanting to see what others said. Now, we don't have to do that, and it feels much less like a community because of that.

Weird opinion and I'm probably wrong, but wanted to say something at least :)
Well, in the past you were forced to write something, and most of the time it was just a bunch of 'thank you' posts, while now you're no longer forced to and most of the posts you find now are way more useful and informative as users say their opinion after playing it and you don't find long lists of 'thank you' posts anymore. Either way, you're not forced to do it, but it doesn't mean you can't decide to still read the discussion by yourself :)