✅ Solved No Unlock Option on Mod? [Calculords]

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,050 happy users since 2014.
Register

Splatoon

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I'd like to download this mod (Calculords) but unlike in the instructional video I don't see any option to use SB points, just the discontinued VIP options. Any help would be appreciated.

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
No SB Point option means it's free and you can give it a like to unlock.
But since it isn't an option, you can unlock by replying to the thread.

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
check the last colorful title reading 'download link', it says to either like or reply to the thread to unlock it, sometimes modders keep their mods for free, which automatically brings that up

Splatoon

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Thank you for the replies, I did notice that link however it says I "have insufficient privileges to reply" and I didn't see the like button as I did on your posts. I added some screenshots to show what I mean. Do I need to reach a certain level before I can reply to "VIP" posts?

Screenshot (19)_LI.jpg
Screenshot (18)_LI.jpg

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
Thank you for the replies, I did notice that link however it says I "have insufficient privileges to reply" and I didn't see the like button as I did on your posts. I added some screenshots to show what I mean. Do I need to reach a certain level before I can reply to "VIP" posts?

View attachment 74632View attachment 74634
VIP is slowing being pushed out of the site, you can see I'm not VIP and I joined wayyy later when VIP isn't a thing anymore.
Maybe make an introduction thread since you haven't yet and see if you can reply.

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
I don't see a like button either, i guess the VIP privilege is removed but not so from the VIP apps, i'll talk to sbenny to see if something can be done about it

Splatoon

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Thanks again to both of you for your help. I played a ton of Calculords back in the day, and was bummed that upon loading it to my new phone I wasn't able to restore my purchases.

VIP is slowing being pushed out of the site, you can see I'm not VIP and I joined wayyy later when VIP isn't a thing anymore.
Maybe make an introduction thread since you haven't yet and see if you can reply.
Gave this a try, didn't seem to change anything but at least I'm properly introduced now!

RoseFBN

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Hello! I'm having the same problem! (Oct 2021) there seems to be no way to get the mod at all still! I'd really love to be able to get this game in full again after Google play removed all my card packs :( any help would be greatly appreciated! :)

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Eden

Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Approval Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Heya,

I'm closing this question and moving it to Answered Questions as this question has been resolved. If you have any other questions please post them in our Questions Area.

Thank you!