Nokia 9

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,228 happy users since 2014.
Register

bob6600

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I have been slowly watching Nokia's 'comeback' and have an 8 Sirocco myself which is an excellent phone and plenty of bang for your buck. The 8 was also a good phone. Now, I know they seem to have 'last' years processors but the price also reflects this. The 9 has now been released with 5 rear cameras and a Snapdragon 845. Retailing in the UK at £549 it seems like a bargain compared to the £700-£1000+ flagships these days

saskiiaa

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Wow, £549 still seems like a fortune to me, though. I like my Nokia 6 very much, but not sure I'd pay that much for the upgrade!

bob6600

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I used to pay that sort of money but not any more. The 8 Sirocco is still going strong although I had a small fault where it would restart. I checked online and confirmed it is under Warranty. Filled out the form and got emailed a postage label. Next day it was collected by DHL, shipped to Belgium and they repaired it in a few days. Within a week I got it back. They even repalced the front screen which had a small crack free of charge! The Nokia phones give you a lot of bang for your buck, I am hoping their new '8' or '9.2' will be out later this year at a reasonable price.

saskiiaa

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I'm just happy they survive my toddler just fine. I remember when people would drop their tiny old Nokia's off the roof to see how they held up :ROFLMAO: glad they're still similarly sturdy.

Top Smartphone Reviews of the Month