Paid .apk Nomads of the Fallen Star

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,775 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SynodSystems

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 8 years

Nomads of the Fallen Star v1.04

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: SynodSystems

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 15 times

• IMPORTANT: Minimum supported display size is 5.5 inches (6+ is optimal). Requires a device that supports at least Full HD (1920 x 1080) resolution and at least 1.5GB RAM.

ABOUT THE GAME:

Set on a distant uncharted & hostile planet, where descendants of a crashed colony ship endure the harsh wasteland while hoping for salvation.

However, decades have passed without contact from the fleet and skirmishes between different factions over limited resources have escalated.

A full blown war of conquest looms on the horizon that could risk humanity's fragile existence on this harsh new world.

As the chaos approaches, you take the role as the leader of a rag-tag bunch of scavengers / mercenaries. Your goal is to scavenge, trade, sabotage, hunt, fight and help conquer your way to fame and glory.

Along the journey, you will meet allies that will join in the struggle to survive the wasteland, and perhaps together, you can unravel the mystery on the origins of the colony and change the fate of all those who call this barren world home.

KEY FEATURES:

* A world where your choices matters as the factions try to survive and wage wars of conquest.

* A highly dynamic economic simulation ensures not only your actions carry consequences and present new opportunities, but also the actions of various NPCs.

* Competitive gameplay that involves other free roaming NPC scavengers that fulfill the same role as the player. They can trade, scavenge resources, take on missions, and fight hostile raiders or xenos. Competition can be fierce, so beware!

* Recruit and equip your squad with many different weapons, each providing a unique balance and tactical options. Train their combat skills as they gain levels, and specialize them further with a selection of many perks.

* Hunt the xenobeasts on this hostile world and use their skin, carapace, and organs in crafting useful items and armor.

* A sandbox that is also character & story-driven, with an sci-fi story themed on loss, duty and personal responsibility, along with side-quests and random encounters.

•    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• PAID

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=halfgeek.notfs

Downloaded 10 times

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats!

Blert

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years

Attachments

SynodSystems

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 8 years
Uhh so I can't basically get the downloaded file?
Post automatically merged:

Or the file is corrupted? Need help @SynodSystems @Debby

Or the file is corrupted? Need help @SynodSystems @Debby
There are several reasons because of which Parse Error occurs while installing an application. So, let’s look at few reasons behind Parse Error in Android device:

1. If the app is not compatible with your device.
  2. If you have made changes to the manifest of the app.
  3. If your security app is blocking installation of the app.
  4. If permission to install the third-party app from the unknown source is disabled.
  5. If the downloaded .apk file is partially downloaded or corrupted.
  6. In some cases, certain apps including cleaning & anti-virus tools are also responsible for this error.
  7. Maybe there’s some internal issue on your smartphone.

Blert

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
This is the first time I encountered this problem, not sure about compatibility but I use a Vivi 1601 With 4GbRAM tunred on the unknown source instal thingy and I don't use any cleaner or antivirus of somesort. Oh well, guess I'll try to re-download it again. Sucks if it doesn't work though. Thanks anyways

SynodSystems

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 8 years
This is the first time I encountered this problem, not sure about compatibility but I use a Vivi 1601 With 4GbRAM tunred on the unknown source instal thingy and I don't use any cleaner or antivirus of somesort. Oh well, guess I'll try to re-download it again. Sucks if it doesn't work though. Thanks anyways
i just installed it on my mobile and works im using a Sony Xperia XA2

Blert

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Weird, is there anything you can suggest that I might do to fix this?(noob here)

Is the apk size just 28.75 Mb?

Last edited:

SynodSystems

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 8 years
Weird, is there anything you can suggest that I might do to fix this?(noob here)

Is the apk size just 28.75 Mb?
yes thats the correct size , try goin into ur mobile settings then security and turn off unknown sources off

as you can see i installed it ok and with out any errors

Blert

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Well press F. I guess it's my phone. Too bad I wanted to try out this game, anyways you've been helpful thanks heaps for that but I'm afraid our efforts went for nothing.

Nomads of the Fallen Star was released by SynodSystems and 1511 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.