✅ Solved Not purchased???

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,933 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does syberia work for you as of 2/12/19??

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

QueenKaiikaii

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
:cryingdroid:ok sooooo im super sad i downloaded extracted everything i needed to but the game i got syberia is saying it wont download because i may have not purchased the app ?? Im kinda confused did i miss a step or does the game need to be updated ??can someone please help me bc i want to play this game so bad and i dont trust other sites to download games from like i do with @Sbenny

Cheettat

The Demolisher
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 5 years
Did you followed the installation instructions correctly . I hope you extracted the zip file in the obb folder under Android

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
This can happen when When playstore scans your apps , if you've extracted your files and placed them in the right folders and it still doesn't work .. Perhaps download lucky patcher and just run the dialogue to turn of play protect . Then clear the game cache and your game should work

Last edited:

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
The error is usually (95% of the time) related to the fact the GAME CACHE wasn't installed correctly. Make sure there aren't other folders inside the game cache folder of the game, but only one (or more) .obb file(s).

QueenKaiikaii

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Ok i downloaded lucky patcher i downloaded apk and obb again ...
Obb downloaded in the download folder i moved it to obb folder and extracted it correct? Sorry if im wasting yalls time i normally have an iphone im not used to androids

Attachments

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
Whats the name of the game and did you install the apk first?

QueenKaiikaii

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Nvm i figured it out 😂😂😂im sorry yall thanks so much for yalls help 😘
Post automatically merged:

Syberia amd yea it was 2 folders in tge obb i had to move the .main something or whatever it was to the first .com folder

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
My bad I see it syberia .. sighs ok then

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Glad you solved your issue :)